Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Smiths Station High School trending

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Smiths Station High School trending
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »
I said there was one.  That was the one.  She was the ONLY one, though. 

You people are sick.

I just keep telling myself she is a Sr and is 18.

Sani keeps telling himself the opposite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »
I just keep telling myself she is a Sr and is 18.

Sani keeps telling himself the opposite.

18?  16 is perfectly legal!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 03:52:10 PM »
Jeezus, come on!  It's not exactly like you'd find at Auburn, or some over the mountain school, and yeah, I saw some of that inbreeding too...the ugly one's are exceedingly ugly, but...assuming they are of age...

Mousy faced blonde at the start: I'd hit it.

Couldn't tell for sure about one in the office at the 1:07 mark (in the black and white stripes): I'd probably hit it.

Blonde in Orange at 1:11: I'd hit it.

Sax player just after: Looks like I'd hit it.

At 1:49, the two white chics up front: I'd hit it.

at 2:17, the saucer faced red head: Yep, I'd hit it.

Fat chick at 2:58:  No

Chick at 3:12 with Jeremiah the Bullfrog: Yep (what was up the the hair and noggin on that chic next to the wall she backed in to...saw another hair do just like it...uuuuugggggly)

Chick at 3:20:  No

Perky blonde at 3:35: Hell yes!

The next two at 4:00: Meh, why not?

Dark haired chic at 4:34: Yep

Another fat chick at 4:53:  :puke:

And another one at 5:07: double  :puke:

Blonde at the top of the stairs at 5:15: HELLZ TO THE YES!

Next chic at 5:31: No

The pair at 6:11: neither one of them

The next three at 6:30: Nope (Beginning to think they shot their whole wad and used up all the decent looking ones early)

Petite chic on the stairs at 6:47: Yeah, why not. Except for the pit stains.

Trio at 7:12: Nope

At 7:50: THERE'S THAT UGLY ASS HAIR DO AGAIN, THIS TIME ON AN UGLY CHIC WITH BLEACH BLONDE HAIR!   HELL NO!  :puke: :puke: :puke:

The black chic on the stage at 8:18: Yep!

The blonde with nice tits at 8:48: Damn right!

The black chic at 9:21: no

Chic in the sparkly top at 9:43: yes, as well as the cheer leader behind her.

Saw plenty more in the crowd that I wouldn't turn down too.  Saw a lot that would make a train take a dirt road.
Agree, except, I've settled for worse than 3:20 and probably the one on the left at 6:11 when drunk in college. Maybe would even settle for the trio at 7:12 if it was all three at the same time. 5:31 is a solid Yes, 7:50 is hot in a weird kinda way. Bet she'd be fun.

So yeah, I pretty much am in full agreeance, except for two. It's not like any of them was disfigured. Kaos must have forgot what chicks in your high school actually looked like. Do yourself a favor and dust off the old year book. I suspect your romanticized memory of that chick you had a crush on doesn't quite live up to what she actually looked like. Unless of course you went to a fictional high school from a teen drama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »
You crazy man.  My high school was brimming with girls who were hot and had quality bodies. 

I still see some of them around.  Even now more than 20 years later and after kids, divorces, etc. they STILL look better than all but one, maybe one and a half of the baboons in this flick. 

I went to a juco graduation last night.  There were about 500 in the processional and at least 25 or 30 of the girls blew away everything but maybe one, one and a half, of the sloppy sloths in this video.

I went back and watched it again just to make sure and holy shit it was bad.  Other than the one with the stripper bounce on the stairs and the chick obscured by sasquatch it was a great big pile of narrow eyed pig faces with flapping flab in all the wrong places. 

You people are really disgusting.  Even in high school at the height of my 'fuck anything that moves' hormonal rage I wouldn't have dipped the cucumber in those dismal pots. 

:15 - Pancake tits, balloon ass, beer gut, pinched pig face, narrow eyes and a forehead the size of a satellite dish.  No thanks. Pass.

1:12 - Sax girl.  Very plain.  Would have to be drunk, even today.

1:50 - Girl in black is Ichabod Crane's horse mouthed sister.  She dances like somebody is tasing her in slow motion.  The blonde in white behind her?  Potential. Mark that one down. Didn't see her the first time, the scarecrow and the tin man (black girl in white dress) had me distracted.

2:15 - If Jay Jacobs and Ron Howard had a love child, this would be it.  Would possibly have more potential if she didn't clearly think her dough face and thick trunk was super hot.  But I guess she gets plenty of attention at that school since there's so little competition.  Another one with the eyes of a pig.  She's gonna look like puffy hell in four or five years. 

2:59 - Squeeeeeeal.

3:11 - Tight jeans are not muppet girl's friend.  Very plain. Wouldn't notice her anywhere.

3:21 - How did a horse with the mumps get in there?  Is that sanitary?

3:42 - Fair.  Not remarkable. But not something you'd instantly spurn like the horse before her. So make that two possibles.   Somewhat piggish eyes (again).  Seems to be a theme here.

4:00 - Neither worth mentioning.  One appears to be a Menonite.

4:26 - One in a black shirt on the dance team might have some potential but you don't get to see enough to tell. 

4:40 - Looks almost exactly like the girl who was my last drunk resort in high school.  If nothing else worked you could usually find JO at home and she would sneak down to her back porch for time on the patio furniture.  So while this one isn't exactly heinous, I'll have to pass.  Already been there.  And I saw five better jogging past my window in the last 45 minutes.

4:48 - Were they filming Planet of the Apes in another part of the school?

4:53 - Squeeeeeeeal. Put some shoes on Arnold.

5:03 - Isn't she Precious...

5:15 - 5:26 - Pretty outstanding.  Feral teeth but that can be overlooked. Still there were at least five or more of these in every class where I went to school.

5:31 - Face mashed in by a skillet.

5:46 - Appears to be a girl in lime green with some potential behind the enormous fucking dork with beads.  Again the camera doesn't stay with it long enough to make a determination.

6:09 - Squeeeeeeeeal.  In black and white.

6:30 - No words.  Just vomit.

6:45 - Glowstick girl. This was the half of the original one and a half.  She's sort of plain but not bad.  She's spoiled somewhat by the Charles Manson doppelganger who follows. Something about him makes me want to take a metal baseball bat and beat him senseless.  But still, keep the girl in. She moves like a stripper.

7:12 - Squeeeeeeal.

7:50 - If Lady Gaga had an abortion, it would look like this.

8:21 - I hate her on Shake it Up.  I hate her here. 

8:33 - One of the better looking girls in this video.  Too bad it's a guy.

8:50 - Scarf?  Her face is fat.  I probably wouldn't have rejected this one then but knowing now what I didn't know then?  She's gonna be a porker.  But since we're not talking about future you can count this one if you want.  Not enthused about it though. 

9:20 - Ugh.

9:40 - There seems to be one cheerleader behind Bilbo Retardo who wouldn't frighten children. 

9:43 - Another horse. This one in sequins.

End.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:32:47 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
You crazy man.  My high school was brimming with girls who were hot and had quality bodies. 

I still see some of them around.  Even now more than 20 years later and after kids, divorces, etc. they STILL look better than all but one, maybe one and a half of the baboons in this flick. 

I went to a juco graduation last night.  There were about 500 in the processional and at least 25 or 30 of the girls blew away everything but maybe one, one and a half, of the sloppy sloths in this video.

I went back and watched it again just to make sure and holy shit it was bad.  Other than the one with the stripper bounce on the stairs and the chick obscured by sasquatch it was a great big pile of narrow eyed pig faces with flapping flab in all the wrong places. 

You people are really disgusting.  Even in high school at the height of my 'fuck anything that moves' hormonal rage I wouldn't have dipped the cucumber in those dismal pots. 

:15 - Pancake tits, balloon ass, beer gut, pinched pig face, narrow eyes and a forehead the size of a satellite dish.  No thanks. Pass.

1:12 - Sax girl.  Very plain.  Would have to be drunk, even today.

1:50 - Girl in black is Ichabod Crane's horse mouthed sister.  She dances like somebody is tasing her in slow motion.  The blonde in white behind her?  Potential. Mark that one down. Didn't see her the first time, the scarecrow and the tin man (black girl in white dress) had me distracted.

2:15 - If Jay Jacobs and Ron Howard had a love child, this would be it.  Would possibly have more potential if she didn't clearly think her dough face and thick trunk was super hot.  But I guess she gets plenty of attention at that school since there's so little competition.  Another one with the eyes of a pig.  She's gonna look like puffy hell in four or five years. 

2:59 - Squeeeeeeal.

3:11 - Tight jeans are not muppet girl's friend.  Very plain. Wouldn't notice her anywhere.

3:21 - How did a horse with the mumps get in there?  Is that sanitary?

3:42 - Fair.  Not remarkable. But not something you'd instantly spurn like the horse before her. So make that two possibles.   Somewhat piggish eyes (again).  Seems to be a theme here.

4:00 - Neither worth mentioning.  One appears to be a Menonite.

4:26 - One in a black shirt on the dance team might have some potential but you don't get to see enough to tell. 

4:40 - Looks almost exactly like the girl who was my last drunk resort in high school.  If nothing else worked you could usually find JO at home and she would sneak down to her back porch for time on the patio furniture.  So while this one isn't exactly heinous, I'll have to pass.  Already been there.  And I saw five better jogging past my window in the last 45 minutes.

4:48 - Were they filming Planet of the Apes in another part of the school?

4:53 - Squeeeeeeeal. Put some shoes on Arnold.

5:03 - Isn't she Precious...

5:15 - 5:26 - Pretty outstanding.  Feral teeth but that can be overlooked. Still there were at least five or more of these in every class where I went to school.

5:31 - Face mashed in by a skillet.

5:46 - Appears to be a girl in lime green with some potential behind the enormous fucking dork with beads.  Again the camera doesn't stay with it long enough to make a determination.

6:09 - Squeeeeeeeeal.  In black and white.

6:30 - No words.  Just vomit.

6:45 - Glowstick girl. This was the half of the original one and a half.  She's sort of plain but not bad.  She's spoiled somewhat by the Charles Manson doppelganger who follows. Something about him makes me want to take a metal baseball bat and beat him senseless.  But still, keep the girl in. She moves like a stripper.

7:12 - Squeeeeeeal.

7:50 - If Lady Gaga had an abortion, it would look like this.

8:21 - I hate her on Shake it Up.  I hate her here. 

8:33 - One of the better looking girls in this video.  Too bad it's a guy.

8:50 - Scarf?  Her face is fat.  I probably wouldn't have rejected this one then but knowing now what I didn't know then?  She's gonna be a porker.  But since we're not talking about future you can count this one if you want.  Not enthused about it though. 

9:20 - Ugh.

9:40 - There seems to be one cheerleader behind Bilbo Retardo who wouldn't frighten children. 

9:43 - Another horse. This one in sequins.

End.

I love threads like this.  Your hyperbole is always extremely entertaining. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »
If Lady Gaga had an abortion, it would look like this.   :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."