Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Draft

Re: NFL Draft
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 09:56:44 AM »
Richardson - Ben Tate was as good or better than both Richardson and Ingram (definitely better than Ingram).

He may be on par with Ingram, but to say he's just as good as Richardson is stupid as fuck. Tate has good speed, and may be faster than Richardson; but has no where near the power, or durability. Hell, I'd be interested to see the fumble differential.

That comment was just as moronic as some of the Bammers statements.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 10:49:52 AM »
Richardson - Ben Tate was as good or better than both Richardson and Ingram (definitely better than Ingram).

He may be on par with Ingram, but to say he's just as good as Richardson is stupid as fuck. Tate has good speed, and may be faster than Richardson; but has no where near the power, or durability. Hell, I'd be interested to see the fumble differential.

Fucking idiot right here, people.  This guy is a fucking idiot. 

Have you seen Ben Tate in the NFL?  He's done pretty okay. 

Richardson?  He's a pussy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 10:52:59 AM »

Richurseen hasn't even played a down of Pro Ball. But somehow they know he is already better than Tate? Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:19 AM »

Richurseen hasn't even played a down of Pro Ball. But somehow they know he is already better than Tate? Got it.

Bammers just know this shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »

Sounds like you're the one comparing college to the NFL. Have I seen Ben Tate in the NFL? Yeah, and he's doing great.

Trent has yet to take a snap; so the better comparison is college... Even a shit eating ballsack like you and agree with that.

So now tell me that you honestly fucking think Ben Tate is in the same stratosphere as Trent when it came to college ball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
Just for comparison's sake:

Tate - 3321 yards on 678 carries, scoring 24 touchdowns, 41 games played

Colonel Tom's Sushi Buddy - 3240 yards on 540 carries scoring 35 touchdowns, 38 games played

Something to note - Tate's numbers get a little skewed by the 2008 Tony Franklin experiment. He only had 3 TD's in 2008 when in the subsequent 2 years he average about 1 per game. If Tate had 1 per game in 2008, then he and Trent would have roughly the same number of TD's. Of course most of their respective careers, Trent had the much better line. Just saying, their careers are pretty comparable. Statistically, Trent stats are better than Tate's slightly, but not in another universe as you stated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »

Sounds like you're the one comparing college to the NFL. Have I seen Ben Tate in the NFL? Yeah, and he's doing great.

Trent has yet to take a snap; so the better comparison is college... Even a shit eating ballsack like you and agree with that.

So now tell me that you honestly fucking think Ben Tate is in the same stratosphere as Trent when it came to college ball.

^^^Fucktard^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions