Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dropbox

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Dropbox
« on: May 04, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »
I have brought this up some time ago about having an online shared storage folder for music and other things of that nature (for the X'ers). I have created such folder using Dropbox. Right now I can store up to 3.5 GB but not all of that is freed up since I use it for my work purposes also. However, I don't imagine if its cleaned up once a week or even once a month there should be any issues with that. PM me if interested and I'll send you the link.

Dropbox is a free download by the way. You can link as many computers to it as you want and as something is uploaded or downloaded, each linked cpu is updated automatically.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Dropbox
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
I have brought this up some time ago about having an online shared storage folder for music and other things of that nature (for the X'ers). I have created such folder using Dropbox. Right now I can store up to 3.5 GB but not all of that is freed up since I use it for my work purposes also. However, I don't imagine if its cleaned up once a week or even once a month there should be any issues with that. PM me if interested and I'll send you the link.

Dropbox is a free download by the way. You can link as many computers to it as you want and as something is uploaded or downloaded, each linked cpu is updated automatically.
Yes, and if you don't have one, sign up with this link: http://db.tt/PGhafJIA

So we can get more storage space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:16 PM »
I don't think i want a drop box associated with you.  I know what kind of heat the Federal government and Hollywood is getting ready to bring down on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:19:34 PM »
Chizad going to federal pound me in the ass prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan