Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just Heard..

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Just Heard..
« on: April 18, 2012, 03:06:29 PM »
On teh Yahoo Sports radio that Pat Summit stepped down this afternoon.  Now far be it from me to report on anything concerning women's basketball...gawd how I hate it....but she's like the winningest coach of all time in like..everything.  Like....it's a big deal....and stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Just Heard..
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 03:08:58 PM »
On teh Yahoo Sports radio that Pat Summit stepped down this afternoon.  Now far be it from me to report on anything concerning women's basketball...gawd how I hate it....but she's like the winningest coach of all time in like..everything.  Like....it's a big deal....and stuff.

I can't remember who she is......So I guess she and I have that much in common.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
I can't remember who she is......So I guess she and I have that much in common.

You know, I was gonna' add something about not remembering any of those wins...but I thought it best to let the pros, PCT and Sani, strike first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
  Now far be it from me to report on anything concerning women's basketball...gawd how I hate it....

Wife still dribblin those balls, huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 05:04:44 PM »
Wife still dribblin those balls, huh?

A ball joke.. how owijunal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 08:43:02 PM »

So what happens when she shows up for work on Monday and goes "what resignation?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 09:02:04 PM »
So what happens when she shows up for work on Monday and goes "what resignation?"

$10 says she gets hired somewhere else...

...because she shows up for work at the wrong campus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 09:13:30 PM »
Pat Summit's husband takes her to the doctor because she's been feeling strange.

After examining Pat for quite a while, the doctor tells her husband, "Well, it's either Alzheimers or AIDS."

"What do you mean? You can't tell the difference?"

"Yeah, the two look a lot alike in the early stages... Tell you what; drive her way out into the country, kick her out of the car, and if she finds her way back to Knoxville, don't fuck her."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »
$10 says she gets hired somewhere else...

...because she shows up for work at the wrong campus.

"Why, yes, Coach Summitt.  Tennessee's colors have always been yellow and black.  And for a theme this year, we're going to be called the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 10:48:07 AM »
She hid her own Easter eggs this year
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 11:00:39 AM »
She's got it made.  She'll be able to watch TV all day and never watch a rerun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions