Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

USC series

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
USC series
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:20:42 PM »
Carolina jumps out to an 11-0 lead, then holds on for a 12-5 win in game 1. Auburn drops to 21-17 (7-9).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: USC series
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
Game 2 is being shown right now on SportsSouth, channel 437 on Dish Network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:45:45 PM »
Tigers lose game 2, 5-3, and drop their 3rd straight series. With the loss, Auburn falls to 21-18 (7-10).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 05:29:49 PM »
Quick check of your baseball knowledge. It's the bottom of the 9th, you're down 11-7 and the bases are loaded. Do you:

A) Swing the bat & attempt to bring in some runs.
B) Swing the bat & attempt to bring in some runs.
C) Swing the bat & attempt to bring in some runs.
or
D) Stand in the batters box with the bat glued to your shoulder and take a called 3rd strike.

If you answered "D"; congratulations! You would be a natural in the Coach Paw system.

Auburn was in the above described situation today. We loaded the bases, and then 3 batters proceeded to take called 3rd strikes to end the game.

We get swept and fall to 21-19 (7-11). Unless we pull our head out of our ass, we run the risk of not making the SEC tournament. The NCAA's are a longshot.

Coach Paw should be feeling a little heat right about now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions