Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSU game

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
LSU game
« on: October 16, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »
Ok, who's going? I plan to be there. Who else on here is going to say they're coming but then not show their ugly face? Lurking? Are you going 2 for 2 this time?

Also, anyone got tickets to sell? I need 2 to 3. And don't quote me some ridiculous price like $300 for two. If you think I'm paying more than $70 for a ticket just to go down there and get cussed at, spit on and have beer and piss bombs thrown at me then you're out of your fucking mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: LSU game
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »
Would love to go...but there is a beer festival happening in my town on that day.  My plans are to get shitfaced during the day at said festival then throw my own beer and piss bombs at anybody I see wearing purple and/or yellow, regardless of their collegiate affiliation.  I'll be cheering us on at a bar that night.  Good luck down there-the one time I've been I almost lost my life to a 7 year old who was wielding a broken beer bottle.  Fucking coon asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
I didn't know the Decatur Pride March was this weekend.  Don't you have some rainbow flags to sew?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
I didn't know gays had souls!  I can't make it, law school is teh suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 08:28:33 AM »
Ok...just so everyone knows I am getting that same feeling I had right before the UF game, I am feeling wirey.  I gots a good feeling about this game, I guarantee it. 

Back to the topic, I am planning on getting shit faced at the house, anyone is welcome to join me, No piss bombs unless you mention UF getting beat then bets are off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum