Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vote to Bring College Gameday to Auburn

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Vote to Bring College Gameday to Auburn
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
http://www.gamedayvote.com/

Voting's supposed to start right now. I still can't vote yet.

http://www.warblogle.com/2012/04/23/football/vote-to-bring-college-gameday-to-auburn-this-summer/

This summer, ESPN's College Gameday will be shooting a commercial for the upcoming football season on one school's campus. Which school? The school that receives the most votes. Given Auburn's latest successes in contests relying on fan votes, it would be easy to sit this one out and assume it's in the bag. Don't do that. Vote by going to GamedayVote.com or Gameday's Facebook page.

Voting begins at 11 am CT today, which as of the time of this posting, is, like, right now. So go do it. You can vote once a day until May 2nd. That's only 10 days. 10 votes. 10 tasks for you to complete to show your love for Auburn. Is that too much to ask?

Think of what this commercial will mean to Auburn, it's history, it's present, and it's future. The benefits are unending. Plus, we can see how ESPN handles the whole "Aubie can't remove his head because he's a real Tiger" thing. Vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Vote to Bring College Gameday to Auburn
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:47:25 PM »
Where do we vote to keep them off campus?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 01:15:15 PM »
Where do we vote to see if Joe Schad's head can be taken off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 01:38:01 PM »
Well, if Auburn fans want this to happen then someone best be voting. Right now the Hogs are running third nationally with about +4k votes. Auburn has close to 300.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 01:54:47 PM »
Yeah, looks like people are cheating again.

NC State & Nebraska have over 8100, & Arkansas has over 7000.

Auburn's in 31st.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »

Auburn's in 31st.

Or maybe everyone in Auburn remembers what douche bags make up ESPN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 02:23:59 PM »

I think he means someone in Lincoln may be running a macro. Because Nebraska barely has 8100 computers with a LAN connection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 03:21:07 PM »
I think he means someone in Lincoln may be running a macro. Because Nebraska barely has 8100 computers with a LAN connection.

You've got mail
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »

Auburn's in 31st.

TWITTER DUEL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 03:23:35 PM »

TWITTER DUEL!

Wish I had a few hours to work on a macro. May take a look tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 06:14:44 PM »

No shit. Fuck those lying cocksuckers in da mouf.

They can televise as many of our games as they wish but, once the game is over, pack it up and get the fuck out of town....and it'd better be quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
Yeah...NC State has 536,510 votes. Texas A&M has 386,811 votes.

This is in less than 10 hours. And you can only vote once per facebook login/email address. I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that one. That equates to nearly five times aTm's stadium capacity and nearly ten times NC State's. In less than half a day...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »
Yeah...NC State has 536,510 votes. Texas A&M has 386,811 votes.

This is in less than 10 hours. And you can only vote once per facebook login/email address. I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that one. That equates to nearly five times aTm's stadium capacity and nearly ten times NC State's. In less than half a day...

If your school had not won anything worthwhile in ages, you would probably put more effort into something like this too. Poor Aggies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 10:22:57 AM »
The faggies are bringing shit on themselves.  I predict there is gonna be a pretty rough break in period for them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »
The faggies are bringing shit on themselves.  I predict there is gonna be a pretty rough break in period for them.

Wow. The Aggies just fell right past Ole Piss on the respectable meter.

Just wondering, is that guys shirt dirty or something? I mean why is he acting like he doesn't want to touch it? If its that disgusting then why put it on in the first place? Did he lose his mommas phone number?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 10:44:47 AM »
Wow. The Aggies just fell right past Ole Piss on the respectable meter.

Just wondering, is that guys shirt dirty or something? I mean why is he acting like he doesn't want to touch it? If its that disgusting then why put it on in the first place? Did he lose his mommas phone number?

His father molests collies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 11:34:25 AM »

His father molests collies.

That's what they said about Son of Sam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:35:54 AM by J. Newcastle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg