Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not The Way He Envisioned His Night Going...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Not The Way He Envisioned His Night Going...
« on: April 23, 2012, 10:53:32 AM »
UPDATED @ 1:07 PM 10th Grade Science Teacher In Houston County School System Arrested For Sex With Student
Rickey Stokes

Viewed: 30224

Posted by: RStokes
thehoustonnewspaper@yahoo.com
334-790-1729
Date: Apr 21 2012 9:39 AM

HOUSTON COUNTY:    On Friday evening parents left their home to attend a ball game where the father was one of the coaches for a baseball team.

The father left something at home. The mother returned home to pickup the item.  The mother did not see her 16 year old daughter and opened her bedroom door to saw a man in the room with her, naked.

The man fled the house, naked and ran into the woodline.

Houston County Sheriff Deputies were called to the scene and responded. A perimter was established in the 5000 block of Third Avenue and a search was established.

Dale County Chief Deputy Tim McDonald and Dle County Investigator Joe Weaver went airbound the Dale County/Houston County Helicopter unit flying over the seach area as Houston County Sheriff bloodhound units were tracking on the ground.

At about 9:00 PM the suspect, identified as Robert Lee Michel, came out of the woodline on Third Avenue near Knoxville Drive to Houston County Sheriff Deputy Mike Benton and surrendered. Michel was clad only in garbage bags wrapped around himself like diapers.

Houston County Sheriff Deputies conducted an investigation.

Robert Lee Michels has been placed in the Houston County Jail on three counts of "School Employee Engaging In Sex Act or Deviant Sexual Intercourse With a Student Under The Age of 19 year". ( COde of Alabama 13A-6-81 ), a Class B Felony. Each county carried a minimum of two years and not less than 20 years in the Alabama State Penitentiary.

At this time all three counts involve the same victim.

Should anyone else have any information they are urged to contact Houston County Sheriff Investigator Sgt. Bill Raferty. After hours the communications department number is 334-677-4808, during business hours Sgt. Rafferty's Office is 334-677-4809.

Houston County Sheriff Andy Hughes praised members of the Houston County Sheriff Patrol, Criminal Investigators, K-9 Bloodhounds and the joint Dale County Sheriff/Houston County Sheriff Air Support Unit for the quick response and team work in this investigation.

Houston County District Court Judge Benjamin Lewis has ordered a no bond on Robert Lee Michels. Michels is currently being held in the Houston County Jail.

Robert Lee Michels is a teacher at Rehobeth High School where he teaches Science in the 10th grade. The principal, staff and students are stunned and devestated over the allegations of this incident.

Rehobeth High School is a great school and this is stunning to all involved.

These are only allegations and Michels has not been convicted at this time.

UPDATED @ 1:07 PM

The father IS NOT a baseball coach at Rehobeth. He coached volunteer rec ball.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Not The Way He Envisioned His Night Going...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »
Snag, I'm glad you turned yourself in. I would have hated for the manhunt to continue on into the work week. I give you kudos for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:59:13 AM »
This has been all the gossip rage around here the last couple of days.  Not only does the guy step out on wifey..he does it with a 16 year old...student....and then is caught coming out of the woods wearing only a garbage bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 11:00:11 AM »
All I know is I was in GA all weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:01:25 AM »
So, he blinded her with science?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:01:44 AM »
All I know is I was in GlAd (trash bags) all weekend.

Fixed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »
Now what would a man in his 40's and a 16 year old have to talk about? 

Oh yeah...a failing science grade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »
All I know is I was in GA all weekend.

No worries. We know she is way too old for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
Now what would a man in his 40's and a 16 year old have to talk about? 

Oh yeah...a failing science grade.

Bill Nye ain't got nothin' on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
The new Mr Wizard....

"Hey look what's sprung to life!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 12:17:18 PM »
So, he blinded her with science?

You did not get enough credit for this...extremely nice hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 12:22:18 PM »
You did not get enough credit for this...extremely nice hustle.

He's the Thomas Dolby of the X.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »
and then is caught coming out of the woods wearing only a garbage bag.

He was worried about forensics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »
UPDATED @ 1:07 PM 10th Grade Science Teacher In Houston County School System Arrested For Sex With Student
Rickey Stokes

Viewed: 30224

Posted by: RStokes
thehoustonnewspaper@yahoo.com
334-790-1729
Date: Apr 21 2012 9:39 AM

HOUSTON COUNTY:    On Friday evening parents left their home to attend a ball game where the father was one of the coaches for a baseball team.

The father left something at home. The mother returned home to pickup the item.  The mother did not see her 16 year old daughter and opened her bedroom door to saw a man in the room with her, naked.

TERRIBLE opening.  I know what he was trying to set up, but this is so shitty that James Patterson wouldn't even publish it.  Short, choppy poorly constructed sentences and poor cohesion.  If I saw this on an 8th grader's report I'd strike it out and tell him to start over.

The man fled the house, naked and ran into the woodline.

Poorly constructed sentence.

Houston County Sheriff Deputies were called to the scene and responded. A perimter was established in the 5000 block of Third Avenue and a search was established.

Poorly constructed paragraph that omitted key details.

Dale County Chief Deputy Tim McDonald and Dle County Investigator Joe Weaver went airbound the Dale County/Houston County Helicopter unit flying over the seach area as Houston County Sheriff bloodhound units were tracking on the ground.

Poorly constructed WTF level paragraph.  What the fuck is this retarded monkey trying to convey here?

At about 9:00 PM the suspect, identified as Robert Lee Michel, came out of the woodline on Third Avenue near Knoxville Drive to Houston County Sheriff Deputy Mike Benton and surrendered. Michel was clad only in garbage bags wrapped around himself like diapers.
Poorly constructed paragraph.  What the fuck is this retarded monkey trying to convey here?

Houston County Sheriff Deputies conducted an investigation.

Useless sentence.  They conducted an investigation?  Seriously?  Somebody should investigate this fuck's diploma.

Robert Lee Michels has been placed in the Houston County Jail on three counts of "School Employee Engaging In Sex Act or Deviant Sexual Intercourse With a Student Under The Age of 19 year". ( COde of Alabama 13A-6-81 ), a Class B Felony. Each county carried a minimum of two years and not less than 20 years in the Alabama State Penitentiary.

Each county?  Just how big was this guy's dick?

At this time all three counts involve the same victim.

Should anyone else have any information they are urged to contact Houston County Sheriff Investigator Sgt. Bill Raferty. After hours the communications department number is 334-677-4808, during business hours Sgt. Rafferty's Office is 334-677-4809.

Poorly constructed paragraph

Houston County Sheriff Andy Hughes praised members of the Houston County Sheriff Patrol, Criminal Investigators, K-9 Bloodhounds and the joint Dale County Sheriff/Houston County Sheriff Air Support Unit for the quick response and team work in this investigation.

Houston County District Court Judge Benjamin Lewis has ordered a no bond on Robert Lee Michels. Michels is currently being held in the Houston County Jail.

Robert Lee Michels is a teacher at Rehobeth High School where he teaches Science in the 10th grade. The principal, staff and students are stunned and devestated over the allegations of this incident.
Horribly constructed sentences/paragraph

Rehobeth High School is a great school and this is stunning to all involved.
Fuck you it's a great school.  Who makes that determination?   

These are only allegations and Michels has not been convicted at this time.

UPDATED @ 1:07 PM

The father IS NOT a baseball coach at Rehobeth. He coached volunteer rec ball.

Did a 10th grader who failed English for three straight years write this article? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 02:16:18 PM »
Did a 10th grader who failed English for three straight years write this article?

Maybe they were fucking their teacher for the grade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »

In a word..yes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions