Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lot of progress made in spots

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Lot of progress made in spots
« on: April 17, 2012, 08:25:11 AM »
AUBURN, Alabama -- Call it A-Day Plus One.

Auburn wrapped up spring practice Monday two days after its annual spring game in a final review for its new two coordinators, head coach and players.

"Overall, there was a lot of progress made in some spots," said coach Gene Chizik.

Monday's practice -- No. 15 on the spring schedule -- was a logical follow-up to A-Day.

"I thought today was a good ending," said coach Gene Chizik. "The objective today was to clean up little things from the spring game."

Chizik said the Tigers "ended at a place where we thought we'd be" as new offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler and new defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder installed their plans.

"I'm pleased with some things, but we've got a long way to go."

Chizik repeated his post-A-Day analysis of his quarterbacks, saying they were too inconsistent in the spring.

"That doesn't mean we haven't had some good days. I think that position has gained some ground," Chizik said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Lot of progress made in spots
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 08:44:28 AM »
Wow. Chizik went out on a limb with these quotes...

This was a wasted article...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions