Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Antonio wanted to be like Mike...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Antonio wanted to be like Mike...
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »
Gonna go like this:

"So.  Anyone wondering why Gene Chizik was given a subpoena for this case?  Michael Dyer - the MVP of the Auburn University Tigers's first national championship in 50 or 60 or however long it's been years - has testified that it was his gun that the felony four used in their armed robbery of a couple of college students in an Auburn trailer.  Can't say that's surprising.  What might be surprising to you - and perhaps someone in Indianapolis or Bristol - is that Dyer was participating in spring drills just after this took place.  And now Chizik is being called in to testify about his role in this embarrassing story for the Auburn program.  You know, just when you thought things couldn't get worse or more out of control on the plains.  Legend, you're on first."

It's like you have a copy of the script.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »
Dyer said using spice impaired his decision-making and caused him to be late for meetings at times.

Yeah, I'll say. Like leaving Auburn after his sophomore year to play at Arkansas State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
Yeah, I'll say. Like leaving Auburn after his sophomore year to play at Arkansas State.

Of course this testimony is spun into "Auburn's football team are all pot heads."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »
We'll be right back to take your calls concerning the SCANDAL AT AUBURN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »
We'll be right back to take your calls concerning the SCANDAL AT AUBURN

Up next Dr. David Ridpath who is working on a new book, "Plain(s) Corruption: A Detailed History of Cheating at the Barn" and his co-writer, Big Blue Tuna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
I'm curious to hear how Scumbag embellishes this into "We were right all along, the Plains are burning," etc. etc.

Who still listens to that garbage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:16 AM »
Gonna go like this:

"So.  Anyone wondering why Gene Chizik was given a subpoena for this case?  Michael Dyer - the MVP of the Auburn University Tigers's first national championship in 50 or 60 or however long it's been years - has testified that it was his gun that the felony four used in their armed robbery of a couple of college students in an Auburn trailer.  Can't say that's surprising.  What might be surprising to you - and perhaps someone in Indianapolis or Bristol - is that Dyer was participating in spring drills just after this took place.  And now Chizik is being called in to testify about his role in this embarrassing story for the Auburn program.  You know, just when you thought things couldn't get worse or more out of control on the plains.  Legend, you're on first."

Dude, you are too good at that. And its sad because it is 100% correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »
Actually most of his shit show yesterday was still Petrino, but had that not happened THS would have been right on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum