Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New football practice trend....

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: New football practice trend....
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 11:16:04 AM »
You gotta take an innarest! EXTEND that helpin' hand!

Two thousand years after Jesus, thirty years after Martin Luther King, the age of Montel; sweet Lord of mercy is that where we at?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 11:18:27 AM »
+5 for the effort.

-10 for misquoting a hip hop classic.

A net -5.

I actually should penalize you for not realizing I was transferring into a movie quote and JR getting it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »
Wait, we are missing the bigger picture here...  You got back stage passes to see UAB fucking Football practice live?!!?@#?@!??@! 

You are like the God of football.

:rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »
I actually should penalize you for not realizing I was transferring into a movie quote and JR getting it.

That just happened!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »

Two thousand years after Jesus, thirty years after Martin Luther King, the age of Montel; sweet Lord of mercy is that where we at?
I smite, you smite, he smites, we done smote!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
I smite, you smite, he smites, we done smote!

You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 01:45:54 PM »
You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?

Fuck you and the Swiss Miss!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 03:22:17 PM »
Fuck you and the Swiss Miss!

The Freedom Riders, my fine young man, were a group of concerned liberals from up north, all working together, just like we are here. Involved citizens who came down here so that local black folk could have their civil liberties. So that people like you could have the vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 11:53:41 PM »
I'll just go ahead now and take a -100 for not giving a fuck and having no clue what the hell is going on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 11:56:58 PM »
I'll just go ahead now and take a -100 for not giving a fuck and having no clue what the hell is going on here.
Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that.

You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 12:03:18 AM »
Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that.

You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.

Jayne, your mouth is talking. You should look into that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 06:29:16 AM »

Jayne, you wanna tell me why there is an eerie ass statue of you looking at me like I owe him something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions