Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Colonel Is My Hero

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The Colonel Is My Hero
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2012, 04:22:31 PM »
Got to watch what I eat after midnight because my cholesterol levels get to low.   

Shall we start calling you mogwai?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Got to watch what I eat after midnight because my cholesterol levels get to low.   

I have the same problem.  210 is pretty low, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »
Got to watch what I eat after midnight because my cholesterol levels get to low I turn into a gremlin.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »
Pizza is probably my first love.  Went to Chicago last year and my daughter insisted we try Giordano's (sp?) Sweet Jeebus...deep dish meat lovers and cold beer.  I coded.
Chicago deep dish is the shit! I drove up to Waukeegan last June to watch my son's graduation and got a pie. Sweet 8 pound 10 ounce baby Jesus that thing was good! New York style ..... one might as well get a cracker crust pizza from the supermarket.

Down home, my favorite junk foods are Jack's double Bacon burgers, Wendy's fries (got the skins on and half a box of sea salt), Hardees fried bologna biscuit, or a BBQ sammich from R&B's in Lincoln, Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
Chicago deep dish is the shit! I drove up to Waukeegan last June to watch my son's graduation and got a pie. Sweet 8 pound 10 ounce baby Jesus that thing was good! New York style ..... one might as well get a cracker crust pizza from the supermarket.

Down home, my favorite junk foods are Jack's double Bacon burgers, Wendy's fries (got the skins on and half a box of sea salt), Hardees fried bologna biscuit, or a BBQ sammich from R&B's in Lincoln, Alabama.
Those Jacks Bacon double cheeseburgers are no joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 08:44:35 AM »

Look pct, we made a nice bond over cigarette Shane. Let's not ruin it over pizza debates.  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »
You eat breakfast at Hardees - Steak, egg and cheese biscuit. 

Hope to make it to a bathroom before you hit Jack's for lunch:  Three piece chicken dinner with fries/mashed taters, green beans a biscuit and tea. 

Try to hit two bathrooms before you close the day at any of the interchangeable fast-food places masquerading as "restaurants":  Logan's, Ruby Tuesday, O'Charleys, Longhorn, Outback, Applebees. 

Collapse and die. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 09:46:27 AM »
Arnold's One Stop in Snow Hill, Alabama.  Best bbq joint/gas station/garage/laundromat there is on the road from Lower Alabama to Auburn.  You walk in and help yourself to the mysterious aluminum foil brick in the warming oven, written on top in magic marker is "RIB SAND."  Grab yourself an RC from the ancient rust covered fridge.  The elderly black man behind the counter asks if you will be dining in your car, if you answer in the affirmative he unrolls about a third of a roll of paper towels and hands it to you.  Get back on Highway 21 and open your package to find the oddest bbq sandwich ever.  Four ribs, bone in, slathered in spicy sauce, between two slices of wonder bread, and left for an hour in a warming oven to let everything meld together into the most wonderful amalgamation created by the hands of man.

Interesting not:  His bbq pit is about 20 feet away from his gas pumps.  True story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 11:29:40 AM »
Ok, late to the thread but for fast food............

Chick-Fil-A:  Anything, but prefer the spicy chicken with a slice of pepperjack.  Even the biscuits.
Jacks:  I used to hate Jacks, but now I love it. 
Popeyes:  Lunch buffet has it going on.
Hardees: Thickburger only; however, the chicken fingers are not bad.

I am so glad that Milo's and Whataburger are not around here.  It's worse than crack!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
Ok, late to the thread but for fast food............

Chick-Fil-A:  Anything, but prefer the spicy chicken with a slice of pepperjack.  Even the biscuits.
Jacks:  I used to hate Jacks, but now I love it. 
Popeyes:  Lunch buffet has it going on.
Hardees: Thickburger only; however, the chicken fingers are not bad.

I am so glad that Milo's and Whataburger are not around here.  It's worse than crack!

Whataburger...nothing fancy, but they get it right consistently.  When I can't fight off a craving for fries, it's where I go.  I know the 3 minute wait at the drive thru means they'll come out done, crispy, hot, and properly salted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
Whataburger...nothing fancy, but they get it right consistently.  When I can't fight off a craving for fries, it's where I go.  I know the 3 minute wait at the drive thru means they'll come out done, crispy, hot, and properly salted.

I am sure if there was one within driving distance of the house, both of them would lose their appeal.   It's like In-N-Out, I only get them when I am on TDY out west somewhere.  I claim I could eat them daily, but I claimed the same thing about 5 Guys when I first had one, then they opened one about two miles from work and now I eat one about once every two months.  Only if someone else wants to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »
I am sure if there was one within driving distance of the house, both of them would lose their appeal.   It's like In-N-Out, I only get them when I am on TDY out west somewhere.  I claim I could eat them daily, but I claimed the same thing about 5 Guys when I first had one, then they opened one about two miles from work and now I eat one about once every two months.  Only if someone else wants to go.

Yeah, I don't go very often, but I know what you mean.

Where I work, the choices, if you don't brown bag it, are 3 greasy spoon buffets, and only one really fit to eat, McDonalds, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Subway and a lunch counter at the local pharmacy that has a decent chicken salad sammich, but I question their "safe food handling" methods.  I frequently see folks I've prosecuted working in McDonalds and Wendy's so...  By default, I eat a lot of subway to avoid the grease, and whatever else they might want to put in my food, and Subway sammiches, for the most, part suck.  Sometimes, after a large docket, all the lawyers and judge will go down to the better of the buffets, but that's only about once a month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions