Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2012 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: The Official 2012 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2012, 10:12:45 AM »
Somehow, we took the series from the Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2012, 10:14:34 AM »
Go Braves!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
Go Braves!
At this point, I don't think your bad jubu could affect the Braves.   They do enough themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2012, 10:21:13 AM »
Love these unis!!!

Wachoo thank about them AUT1?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2012, 10:22:30 AM »
Love these unis!!!

I'm sorry but what did you say in the second part of the post under the pic? I couldn't see it as I was blinded by the pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
NNNNGYAAAAA.....my eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2012, 10:34:11 AM »
They've got style...they've got panache!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2012, 10:36:10 AM »
They've got style...they've got panache!

I'm sophisticated....I'm cultured!

*I know, different movie but I love that scene.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2012, 10:39:44 AM »
Love these unis!!!

You will not bring me into this discussion.  My mouth is shut this year, you evil Voodoo devil! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
Anyone watch the HR Derby last night.  I find myself watching it just about every year unless most of the big names decide not to enter.  Last night, Prince Fielder was launching some bombs into the fountain in KC. I have to say the most annoying thing about the derby is allowing Chris Berman to continue calling it. Fuck sake man, every HR is not a jaw dropping, mammoth shot for the ages.  Berman was funny as hell back in the early days of ESPN but he ran his course with me about 10 years ago.  And to let that slapstick fucker anywhere near a golf telecast booth is just  :facepalm:

On a non-related baseballz note...way to go Red Sox

Youkilis had 11 hits in 23 at-bats for the White Sox (.478 average) with three home runs, 10 RBIs, seven runs, a .571 on-base percentage and .913 slugging percentage in six games last week. The White Sox went 5-1 during that span. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »
I laughed my ass off watching Robinson Cano hit last night.  The crowd cheered twice as loud for his outs than for any of the monster shots hit by the other guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
Cards are having a promotion, that for every HR Beltran hit, we get $1 of outfield seats.  Normally 20 bucks, they will sell for $8.  And it's for the series vs the Dodgers, so a quality opponent.

They did this a few years ago with Pujols, and he only hit 4.  Further indication that he's a douchebag who can go choke on a fat dick.

It's amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
Anyone watch the HR Derby last night.  I find myself watching it just about every year unless most of the big names decide not to enter.  Last night, Prince Fielder was launching some bombs into the fountain in KC. I have to say the most annoying thing about the derby is allowing Chris Berman to continue calling it. Fuck sake man, every HR is not a jaw dropping, mammoth shot for the ages.  Berman was funny as hell back in the early days of ESPN but he ran his course with me about 10 years ago.  And to let that slapstick fucker anywhere near a golf telecast booth is just  :facepalm:

On a non-related baseballz note...way to go Red Sox

Youkilis had 11 hits in 23 at-bats for the White Sox (.478 average) with three home runs, 10 RBIs, seven runs, a .571 on-base percentage and .913 slugging percentage in six games last week. The White Sox went 5-1 during that span.

Yes, Berman is annoying as hell. Back back back....ok, show's over dude. Shit is not funny anymore. About as funny as Dicky V and his diaper dandies BABY!!!

Fielder was fun to watch but this Trumbo kid...who the fuck? Guy hit some monsters. He apparently hits the longest HR's in MLB statistically.

The Red Sox are like UGA, except Boston has some recent titles. The non threatening losers who always seem to know how to fuck something up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
Yes, Berman is annoying as hell. Back back back....ok, show's over dude. Shit is not funny anymore. About as funny as Dicky V and his diaper dandies BABY!!!

Fielder was fun to watch but this Trumbo kid...who the fuck? Guy hit some monsters. He apparently hits the longest HR's in MLB statistically.

The Red Sox are like UGA, except Boston has some recent titles. The non threatening losers who always seem to know how to fuck something up.

I sort of adopted the Red Sox as my American League team back about 10 years ago.  Mainly as the chief nemises of the Yankmees.  Can't recall who on here a week or two ago was talking about how shitty their fans are.  Probably so.  I imagine most fans in big cities have their fair share of assholes.  No offense Buzz, but just watch the Steve Bartman documentary.  Wow, that dud had to go into hiding.  Complete life changer because he reached for a foul ball. Anyhoo, Fenway Pahk is one of the sporting venues on my bucket list.  I wanted to do Wrigley but last year, I go the chance to stop at it and check it out a little.  The L Train stopped there for quite a while and you could see all down in it.  Pretty cool to kind of take it all in but now I don't care about making a special trip to it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »
I sort of adopted the Red Sox as my American League team back about 10 years ago.  Mainly as the chief nemises of the Yankmees.  Can't recall who on here a week or two ago was talking about how shitty their fans are.  Probably so.  I imagine most fans in big cities have their fair share of assholes.  No offense Buzz, but just watch the Steve Bartman documentary.  Wow, that dud had to go into hiding.  Complete life changer because he reached for a foul ball. Anyhoo, Fenway Pahk is one of the sporting venues on my bucket list.  I wanted to do Wrigley but last year, I go the chance to stop at it and check it out a little.  The L Train stopped there for quite a while and you could see all down in it.  Pretty cool to kind of take it all in but now I don't care about making a special trip to it.   

This post spawned the bucket thread didn't it. Nice segway my friend.

Bahstuhnn fans are pretty bad. Second to only Philly fans in obnoxious craziness. I've encountered a few and it was not pretty. I can take them in very small doses a few mins at a time. Yes, that bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #195 on: July 11, 2012, 10:21:15 AM »
This post spawned the bucket thread didn't it. Nice segway my friend.

Bahstuhnn fans are pretty bad. Second to only Philly fans in obnoxious craziness. I've encountered a few and it was not pretty. I can take them in very small doses a few mins at a time. Yes, that bad.

They have an Easter Egg hunt at Philadelphia's baseball field each year.  Fans fill the stadium so they can BOO the kids who don't find any eggs.

+2 to Skip Carey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #196 on: July 11, 2012, 10:58:50 AM »
They have an Easter Egg hunt at Philadelphia's baseball field each year.  Fans fill the stadium so they can BOO the kids who don't find any eggs.

+2 to Skip Carey

The sad part? He wasn't joking at all. They piss in snowballs and thrown them at Santa Claus. They throw pennies at opposing players. They boo'ed Mike Schmidt his last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »
Not counting today's game vs the Astros, which they should win, the next 10 games will make or break the Cardinals season.

3 game set at Cincy
3 game set at Pitt
4 games at Washington.

Absolutely essential that they put some distance between themselves and the Pirates, now that we've climbed into the 2nd WC spot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2012, 10:42:14 AM »
Not counting today's game vs the Astros, which they should win,

Fuck you for stating the obvious...

You DO realize that you just jinxed yourself... sucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #199 on: August 23, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
The Bravos finally got back on track last night.  Washington is tough. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions