Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

MSU series

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
MSU series
« on: March 30, 2012, 10:59:34 PM »
Errors killed us tonight as the bulldogs take game 1, 5-3.

Auburn falls to 15-11 (4-3) .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: MSU series
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:10:56 PM »
Tigers take game 2, 10-6. We went into the 9th up 10-3 and held off a hell of a MSU rally (they left the bases loaded).

The win improves us to 16-11 (5-3).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
Tigers take game 3, 8-2, and win the series.

With the win, we improve to 17-11 (6-3). Up next in conference play is a trip to turdscaloser to face the updyke fuckwads, who just got swept by Tennessee. Our mid-week game is against Jacksonville State on Tuesday night.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 05:08:46 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:18:09 PM »
Auburn is looking pretty good this year. I hope they keep it up. I may take my boys up for a game; either the Cocks or the Vols.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:21:25 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 10:19:56 AM »
Arkansas was ranked #4 and LSU swept them this weekend. We, of course, beat LSU last weekend.

Nice that Arkansas and Florida are the last two teams we play. Hopefully we can build up enough momentum to put up a good fight against those two.

We lost our first two series' against Mizzou & Arizona, and a few one-off games (Purdue, Southern Miss), but we've won every SEC series so far (Missouri doesn't count yet, right?).

Would be sweet to take all four from Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
Arkansas was ranked #4 and LSU swept them this weekend. We, of course, beat LSU last weekend.

Nice that Arkansas and Florida are the last two teams we play. Hopefully we can build up enough momentum to put up a good fight against those two.

We lost our first two series' against Mizzou & Arizona, and a few one-off games (Purdue, Southern Miss), but we've won every SEC series so far (Missouri doesn't count yet, right?).

Would be sweet to take all four from Alabama.

Mizzou doesn't count in athletic events officially until this Summer or "football season".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 01:09:13 PM »
Heard today that this is the best start since 2003, when we were a #4 National Seed in the big tourny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 06:03:32 PM »
Not too bad a start for a team picked to finish dead last this season. We're doing it with solid starting pitching and, despite the errors, good defensive play. If we can steady our bullpen and get about 2 more hot bats going in the line up, we could take the SEC this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »
Not too bad a start for a team picked to finish dead last this season. We're doing it with solid starting pitching and, despite the errors, good defensive play. If we can steady our bullpen and get about 2 more hot bats going in the line up, we could take the SEC this year.

Agree....but UF will be tough. And I think SC will get stronger as year goes on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »
A couple of stats from the AU Official website.  28 games played.  17-11 overall

Team Batting Avg.  .306  (6 guys in the starting line up over .300 with Ryan Tella hitting .396)

Team HR Total  12

Stolen Bases  59/82

Team Fielding Perc.  .959  Opposing Teams  .958

Definitely a different make up than what we're used to seeing. Only 12 HR's in 28 games.  Seem to play solid defense, get on base and run a lot.   
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:09:15 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
A couple of stats from the AU Official website.  28 games played.  17-11 overall

Team Batting Avg.  .306  (6 guys in the starting line up over .300 with Ryan Tella hitting .396)

Team HR Total  12

Stolen Bases  59/82

Team Fielding Perc.  .959  Opposing Teams  .958

Definitely a different make up than what we're used to seeing. Only 12 HR's in 28 games.  Seem to play solid defense, get on base and run a lot.

The new "dead bats" have forced us to play small ball, and defense.  So far, we're doing pretty good. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions