Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chizik on Moseley

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Chizik on Moseley
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »
Campbell had 4 different coordinators in 4 different years I would like to see anyone succeed with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 11:12:19 AM »
Campbell had 4 different coordinators in 4 different years I would like to see anyone succeed with that.

ZAK LEE

Of course I find it ironinc that Wingnut Duckhunter kept Nallsminger around til the end, never fired either. But fired the guy that woke the team up in 2004 after one mediocre year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 11:15:33 AM »
ZAK LEE

Of course I find it ironinc that Wingnut Duckhunter kept Nallsminger around til the end, never fired either. But fired the guy that woke the team up in 2004 after one mediocre year.
Steve Ensminger was the biggest waste of a coordinator we ever had, and we had Greg Knox.  I always thought we hired him as a coach to recruit his son...how'd that work out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
Campbell's junior year was basically wasted under Nallsminger.
Not true.  He truly learned the art of checking down into a run play that season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
Not true.  He truly learned the art of checking down into a run play that season.

Well, there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
Campbell was a Parade All American 5 star QB that could have gone to any school. He had a TON of Raw Talent and really didn't get a fair shake his first couple of years with coordinators. As soon as stability happened with Borges, Campbell took off. Moseley doesn't even have a slight % of Campbell's talent. Frazier is more comparable to Campbell. At least we know his ceiling his higher than Clint the mommy part.

Yep.  Jason was a career 64% passer with 7300 yards, 45 TDs and 25 Ints at Auburn.  Only in his Fr. year did he throw more Ints than TDs. 

But, people remember things how they want to.  Facts rarely mean much to a lot of folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
Yep.  Jason was a career 64% passer with 7300 yards, 45 TDs and 25 Ints at Auburn.  Only in his Fr. year did he throw more Ints than TDs. 

But, people remember things how they want to.  Facts rarely mean much to a lot of folks.

And like GF said, 4 OC's in 4 years will mess a QB up. It amazing Borges did what he did with him in 2004.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE