Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Day 4

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Day 4
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »
How?  With money, or just moral support?
I'm glad you asked...cuz I wuz cunfuzed asswell.  I just assumed he was buying the booze for whomever won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
How?  With money, or just moral support?

Neither. I believe it will be those that will be the starting 5 OL. But if it makes you feel better, I will allow the winner to take claim to a child in my home. I need to do some spring cleaning.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:37:44 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2012, 01:38:18 PM »
I will allow the winner to take claim to a child in my home. I need to some spring cleaning.

"You're Scared?  I'm the one who has to walk out of here alone."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »

Stealing my jokes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2012, 02:21:59 PM »

There is this lake close by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
Stealing my jokes?

negative sir.  That is a tried and true one from Weskie many years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2012, 02:42:43 PM »

And one I've used many times.  If they laugh, I feel satisfied.  If they call me a sick mofo....I give Weskie all the credit and tell them I was just pointing out how perverted some people can be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2012, 02:44:49 PM »
And one I've used many times.  If they laugh, I feel satisfied.  If they call me a sick mofo....I give Weskie all the credit and tell them I was just pointing out how perverted some people can be.
Pussy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012, 02:44:53 PM »

Whatever!  It's been a staple of mine for about 15 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2012, 03:53:03 PM »
Pussy

I learned from a friend of mine.  I had this joke, which up until the pedophile jokes was the most tasteless thing I'd ever heard....but damn funny.  I told it to a buddy and he made the mistake of telling his wife.  Dead serious when he said a screen door saved him because she picked up a pan and threw it at him as he ran out the door.  He was only able to get back in her good graces by blaming me.  She still scowls at me every time I see her.

BTDub...that joke has been told on here but it now pales in comparson with some of the stuff you sick bastards post.  And I love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
I learned from a friend of mine.  I had this joke, which up until the pedophile jokes was the most tasteless thing I'd ever heard....but damn funny.  I told it to a buddy and he made the mistake of telling his wife.  Dead serious when he said a screen door saved him because she picked up a pan and threw it at him as he ran out the door.  He was only able to get back in her good graces by blaming me.  She still scowls at me every time I see her.

BTDub...that joke has been told on here but it now pales in comparson with some of the stuff you sick bastards post.  And I love it.

FWIW I have long since been the "friend" shit got blamed on.  Partly due to the fact that I have no one to answer to and partly to the fact that I was the one who did indeed get them in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2012, 04:00:43 PM »
FWIW I have long since been the "friend" shit got blamed on.  Partly due to the fact that I have no one to answer to and partly to the fact that I was the one who did indeed get them in trouble.

Hey, I told no one about those 3 midgets and the bucket truck.

Wait....I mean, you did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2012, 04:08:34 AM »
So, is the bet still on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2012, 04:51:52 AM »
So, is the bet still on?

Looks like you've won by virtue of Dismuke's arrest, if nothing else.  But let's wait and see on Sat.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:02:38 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2012, 05:19:18 AM »
Looks like you've won by virtue of Dismuke's arrest, if nothing else.  But let's wait and see on Sat.
I would've won even if Dismukes would've started...The starting 5 would've been:

LT Greg Robinson
LG John Sullen
C Reese Dismukes
RG Alex Kozan
RT Chad Slade

or

LT Greg Robinson
LG John Sullen
C Reese Dismukes
RG Chad Slade
RT Avery Young

Now that Dismukes is possibly suspended for the Clemson game, the OL could look like this....

LT Greg Robinson
LG Alex Kozan
C John Sullen
RG Chad Slade
RT Avery Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2012, 06:49:46 AM »
I would've won even if Dismukes would've started...The starting 5 would've been:

LT Greg Robinson
LG John Sullen
C Reese Dismukes
RG Alex Kozan
RT Chad Slade

or

LT Greg Robinson
LG John Sullen
C Reese Dismukes
RG Chad Slade
RT Avery Young

Now that Dismukes is possibly suspended for the Clemson game, the OL could look like this....

LT Greg Robinson
LG Alex Kozan
C John Sullen
RG Chad Slade
RT Avery Young
Not so fast, I've seen it at gametime where the starters are quick cameoed while someone else is actually on the field for various reasons ie, equipment problems, kids blowing chunks, boo boos bweedin' (scab picking) etc.
I think Pugh actually moved to tackle for a good while because two were injured in one game.
Kozan and Young have no business on the field by previous statements in this thread.
Slade was originally thought to be a C.
And where is Westerman?

*Got nothing else to do it's still dark outside.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2012, 09:25:10 AM »
Not so fast, I've seen it at gametime where the starters are quick cameoed while someone else is actually on the field for various reasons ie, equipment problems, kids blowing chunks, boo boos bweedin' (scab picking) etc.
I think Pugh actually moved to tackle for a good while because two were injured in one game.
Kozan and Young have no business on the field by previous statements in this thread.
Slade was originally thought to be a C.
And where is Westerman?

*Got nothing else to do it's still dark outside.
Kozan and Young have both proved that they belong on the field. Chad Slade was never thought to be a Center, he's a Tackle that had to play Guard last year due to the injury of Jared Cooper. Westerman got passed by Kozan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
I would've won even if Dismukes would've started...

Maybe, maybe not, we'll know Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Maybe, maybe not, we'll know Saturday.
That's right...young Westerman might even seize the center spot and never turn it loose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »
The starting OL is set...

1st String:
LT #73 Greg Robinson (Rs. Fr.) 6'5” 311lbs.
LG #71 John Sullen (Sr.) 6'5” 313lbs.
C #65 Dr. Tunde Fariyike (So.) 6'2” 301lbs.
RG #62 Chad Slade (So.) 6'5” 301lbs.
RT #56 Avery Young (Fr.) 6'6” 295lbs.

2nd String:
LT #72 Shon Coleman (Rs. Fr.) 6'6” 302lbs.
LG #63 Alex Kozan (Fr.) 6'4” 295lbs.
C #71 John Sullen (Sr.) 6'5” 313lbs.
RG #75 Christian Westerman (Rs. Fr.) 6'4” 298lbs.
RT #51 Patrick Miller (Fr.) 6'7” 298lbs.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:07:28 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions