No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Trayvon
« Reply #642 on: July 22, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
Read these responses.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/359352751643303936

Real winners aren't they?

GZ could spend the rest of his days fostering black kids, give millions to the united negro college fund and bow down to the NAACP leaders - and they would still want him dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #643 on: July 22, 2013, 03:07:46 PM »
Real winners aren't they?

GZ could spend the rest of his days fostering black kids, give millions to the united negro college fund and bow down to the NAACP leaders - and they would still want him dead.

I'm more interested to see if he can score on blackpeoplemeet.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #644 on: July 22, 2013, 03:10:55 PM »
I'm more interested to see if he can score on blackpeoplemeet.com
Well he dated a black girl once.

But the hell with it. The fucker is racist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #645 on: July 22, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
I have no faith in the fucking human race...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #646 on: July 22, 2013, 03:21:39 PM »
I have no faith in the fucking human race...

I lost mine years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #647 on: July 22, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
The guy that played Jay on 40 Year Old Virgin and Conrad in the first couple of seasons of Weeds chimes in as the voice of reason.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/romany-malco/a-message-to-trayvon-mart_b_3612231.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Just more veiled racism form a black man. He makes good points except for the "WE LOST THIS CASE..." bullshit. You lost the case because it was not winnable. And because another young black man thought it was OK to attack the "creepy ass cracker". Until the excuse stops being "whitey did this to us", the black community will hang onto race as a crutch. And why not? That is exactly what the white democrats and so-called black leaders have taught them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #648 on: July 22, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
Yet more reasons I could never become a liberal
I see what you did there, but I am in no way a liberal. You missed the point.

I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I lean much further to the right than the left on most issues (despite the opinion of this board), however, until a lot changes, I will not identify 100% with either party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #649 on: July 22, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »
Well he dated a black girl once.

But the hell with it. The fudgeer is racist!
Yeah but haven't we all had at least one of those "dates" with a black girl before? Can't you still be a racist if you hand them a 20?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #650 on: July 22, 2013, 03:46:30 PM »
I lean much further to the right than the left on most issues (despite the opinion of this board), however, until a lot changes, I will not identify 100% with either party.

Except when it comes to the butt sexes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #651 on: July 22, 2013, 05:01:28 PM »
(despite the opinion of this board), however, until a lot changes, I will not identify 100% with either party.
You are a party pooper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #652 on: July 22, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
So now George has gone from wannabe cop to wannabe fireman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #653 on: July 23, 2013, 10:00:57 AM »
I remember when he first announced that he would run in 2000, I was like in 6th grade at the time and did the math that in November 2000, I would have just turned 18 and was super pumped to be able to vote for him.

Then it never happened.

That's because you suck at math...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #654 on: July 23, 2013, 10:07:07 AM »
I've never moved to the other side of the street because of a group of black guys are walking my way...I usually yell "RED ROVER!!!" as I barrel through their line.

Fucking a...

That shit may be the funnies thing you have posted...

I laughed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #655 on: July 23, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
I see what you did there, but I am in no way a liberal. You missed the point.

I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I lean much further to the right than the left on most issues (despite the opinion of this board), however, until a lot changes, I will not identify 100% with either party.

That's the problem though Chad. You admit you lean farther to the right, yet you support the left with your vote. You are never going to get either party to identify "100%" with you. You have to find out the most important issues for yourself and the country and vote on those. Social issues...in my opinion...are not the most important. I think that the majority of the right are a bunch of fucking dumb asses when it comes to social issues, however, that is the least important topic to me when deciding which direction our country should go...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #656 on: July 23, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »
That's the problem though Chad. You admit you lean farther to the right, yet you support the left with your vote. You are never going to get either party to identify "100%" with you. You have to find out the most important issues for yourself and the country and vote on those. Social issues...in my opinion...are not the most important. I think that the majority of the right are a bunch of fucking dumb asses when it comes to social issues, however, that is the least important topic to me when deciding which direction our country should go...
I have voted Republican once, Libertarian twice, and Democrat zero times, so there goes that.

Not to make a direct comparison, but that mindset is how Hitler got into power. "Yeah, I may not agree with his 'social issues', but he's got a lot of good ideas about the economy and national defense!"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:39:49 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #657 on: July 23, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »
I have voted Republican once, Libertarian twice, and Democrat zero times, so there goes that.

Not to make a direct comparison, but that mindset is how Hitler got into power. "Yeah, I may not agree with his 'social issues', but he's got a lot of good ideas about the economy and national defense!"

Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #658 on: July 23, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
Ok.
And for the record, if the Republican nominee was someone like the guy in the OP of the other thread about banning blowjobs (Rick Sanatorum was dangerously close to being the nominee) I would have had no qualms voting for Obama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #659 on: July 23, 2013, 11:13:31 AM »
And for the record, if the Republican nominee was someone like the guy in the OP of the other thread about banning blowjobs (Rick Sanatorum was dangerously close to being the nominee) I would have had no qualms voting for Obama.
Agree on santorum. But....

That's when you vote or neither. Lesser of two evils is still evil.

Btw, Hitler wasn't elected. He was appointed with limited powers. At that point he was able to gain a majority in Germany's parliament via back door promises with Von Hindenburg that he never really kept. Once he got majority in parliament, he was able to pass the Enabling act which was what essentially gave him absolute control. He won the public over after this through systematic propaganda which centered around german nationalism. He actually had a Chief of Propaganda cabinet position. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE