Nailed it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Trayvon
« Reply #541 on: July 14, 2013, 06:47:02 PM »
I hate Jesse Jackson.

Follow him until he gets tired of it.  And then....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #542 on: July 14, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
An expert on good race relations? No.

An expert on detective work? Yes.

Right...and since the police work was never in question during this trial...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #543 on: July 14, 2013, 08:50:30 PM »
An expert on good race relations? No.

An expert on detective work? Yes.

He's a great beat cop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Token

« Reply #544 on: July 14, 2013, 09:54:38 PM »
Right...and since the police work was never in question during this trial...

I may have missed it, but were did the police have screw ups?  Serious question?  The only knock against the agency from either side that I saw, was not charging Zimmerman. And it appears they got that one right. 

I will say though, Im fairly certain he was charged with a felony for saying "black" on a recording more than a few times and lying about it under oath.  So I agree, he should have never seen facetime in this story. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:58:15 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #545 on: July 14, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »
I may have missed it, but were did the police have screw ups?  Serious question?  The only knock against the agency from either side that I saw, was not charging Zimmerman. And it appears they got that one right. 

I will say though, Im fairly certain he was charged with a felony for saying "black" on a recording more than a few times and lying about it under oath.  So I agree, he should have never seen facetime in this story.

Most of the time I see Furman on tv commentating, he's usually giving a Csi type of opinion about a case. The forensics and or situation of a crime scene, etc. Maybe in poor taste but I don't think one personal screwup makes him any less credible as far as knowing his shit in the field. Sure he's an ass, I agree. But he knows crime scene logistics. Was very good at it before the screwup in the OJ trial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #546 on: July 14, 2013, 11:31:10 PM »
The CNN tool who said tray got killed for buying skittles should be fired.

The falcons received who said the jurors should commit suicide for letting a murderer go free should be fined, fired and castrated.

The entire MSNBC network should be burned and the ashes buried. If any hosts donated sperm or eggs those samples should be located and destroyed.  Don't know what to do about their children but they need to be educated. Wait... Most of them are gay. No children. Ok. Burn away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #547 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:09 AM »
I may have missed it, but were did the police have screw ups?  Serious question?

They didn't...thus, my bemusement at Fuhrman's involvement in the discussion.

Most of the time I see Furman on tv commentating, he's usually giving a Csi type of opinion about a case. The forensics and or situation of a crime scene, etc. Maybe in poor taste but I don't think one personal screwup makes him any less credible as far as knowing his shit in the field. Sure he's an ass, I agree. But he knows crime scene logistics. Was very good at it before the screwup in the OJ trial.

See above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2013, 02:31:11 PM »
Caught the last part of something Obama said. He was referring to the best way that we can honor Trayvon Martin.

Why ? Martin attacked someone, got killed for it. End of story. As a parent, I feel a slight empathy for his parents. But basically, I don't give a fuck about this kid. Apparently he wanted to be a gangster and he got what most gangsters do. Fuck him and the professionally offended who won't drop it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
Caught the last part of something Obama said. He was referring to the best way that we can honor Trayvon Martin.

Why ? Martin attacked someone, got killed for it. End of story. As a parent, I feel a slight empathy for his parents. But basically, I don't give a fuck about this kid. Apparently he wanted to be a gangster and he got what most gangsters do. Fuck him and the professionally offended who won't drop it.

^^^^THIS^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »

Damn you make me hawt!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #551 on: July 15, 2013, 05:45:17 PM »

Exactly.

I guess we all should mourn over the death of every Gang member that dies while trying to kill someone else.

That whole, "what would you do if that was your son would you think Zimmerman was guilty", defense...I would mourn the death of my son and I'd be mad that Zimmerman killed him, of course, but I would also realize that he put himself into this situation...the same situation that I would've warned him about if he continued to do what he'd been doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #552 on: July 15, 2013, 07:20:57 PM »

Why ? Martin attacked someone, got killed for it. End of story. As a parent, I feel a slight empathy for his parents. But basically, I don't give a fudge about this kid. Apparently he wanted to be a gangster and he got what most gangsters do. fudge him and the professionally offended who won't drop it.
why? To overcome ones obvious racism. If you think that this verdict was just, then you are a racist. This was determined before the trial started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2013, 09:29:25 PM »
why? To overcome ones obvious racism. If you think that this verdict was just, then you are a racist. This was determined before the trial started.
The verdict was just...also, there shouldn't have even been a trial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2013, 11:18:36 PM »
This case is fucking insane.  The guy was found not guilty, which means what he did was reasonable under the law.  Which means he did not have some premeditated plan to kill this kid.  The FBI has narratives in some of their investigation stating that they interviewed over 20 people who said Zimmerman had never shown any racist tendencies prior to the shooting.  But, the DOJ feels the need to investigate to see if this was based on race.  Over 300,000 people have signed a petition at moveon.org urging the DOJ to file a civil rights case against Zimmerman.

There was no crime committed, but that's where this country is now.  If you don't like that the police aren't charging somebody with a crime that you want them to be charged with, go nuts, raise hell, make petitions until they cave and do what you want.  If you don't like the findings of a jury, go nuts, raise hell, and make petitions until they cave and do what you want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #555 on: July 15, 2013, 11:35:55 PM »
This case is fucking insane.  The guy was found not guilty, which means what he did was reasonable under the law.  Which means he did not have some premeditated plan to kill this kid.  The FBI has narratives in some of their investigation stating that they interviewed over 20 people who said Zimmerman had never shown any racist tendencies prior to the shooting.  But, the DOJ feels the need to investigate to see if this was based on race.  Over 300,000 people have signed a petition at moveon.org urging the DOJ to file a civil rights case against Zimmerman.

There was no crime committed, but that's where this country is now.  If you don't like that the police aren't charging somebody with a crime that you want them to be charged with, go nuts, raise hell, make petitions until they cave and do what you want.  If you don't like the findings of a jury, go nuts, raise hell, and make petitions until they cave and do what you want.
Not to mention the fact that George Zimmerman and his wife mentored two black kids for a few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #556 on: July 15, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »
If you don't like that the police aren't charging somebody with a crime that you want them to be charged with, go nuts, raise hell, make petitions until they cave and do what you want.  If you don't like the findings of a jury, go nuts, raise hell, and make petitions until they cave and do what you want.

I like it.  Should be a premise for a new Orwellian type novel.  It's not a government run police state. It's not the SS.

It's the Popular Vote Police.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #557 on: July 16, 2013, 07:09:14 AM »
Some animals are more equal than others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #558 on: July 16, 2013, 09:43:17 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #559 on: July 16, 2013, 09:52:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions