Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trayvon

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Trayvon
« Reply #400 on: June 27, 2013, 01:06:26 PM »
Also, in the WTF department:

Martin's friend, whom he was on the phone with during the incident, testified that she knew it was racial because Trayvon told her that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him. But that creepy ass cracker wasn't a racial term, it was just slang. Obviously, this means Zimmerman, a hispanic by the way, was racist.

:blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2013, 01:14:37 PM »

Martin's friend, whom he was on the phone with during the incident, testified that she knew it was racial because Trayvon told her that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him. But that creepy ass cracker wasn't a racial term, it was just slang. Obviously, this means Zimmerman, a hispanic by the way, was racist.

Zimmerman is only half crazy ass cracker.  One of his parents is white.  That makes it ok.

That star witness also is selectively illerate.  Asked today to read to the court a letter she supposedly "wrote", she declined, saying she can't read cursive...

The other star witness, the hysterical neighbor, claimed to have heard multiple gunshots.  There was one shot fired.

The DA is in a world of shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #402 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:29 PM »

His white side is racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #403 on: June 27, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
Think what you will but Dick Cheney getting Martin's heart could become controversial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2013, 02:03:45 PM »
Zimmerman is only half crazy ass cracker.  One of his parents is white.  That makes it ok.

That star witness also is selectively illerate.  Asked today to read to the court a letter she supposedly "wrote", she declined, saying she can't read cursive...

The other star witness, the hysterical neighbor, claimed to have heard multiple gunshots.  There was one shot fired.

The DA is in a world of shit.

Hence, why they didn't want to bring the case in the first place.  This is a prime example of letting others push you into a situation you don't want to be in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »
Hence, why they didn't want to bring the case in the first place.  This is a prime example of letting others push you into a situation you don't want to be in.

Just a wondering thought, I wonder that it may have been done that way knowing that can't win but to appease the folks who look at the world through color. Hoping that time will let some people calm down and not have the energy to burn Florida to the ground.

If I was the Gov. I'd have the National Guard on alert when they announce that they are coming back with a verdict. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »
My goodness, they destroyed the star witness.   :facepalm:

And they will absolutely call her back.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:36:04 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #408 on: June 28, 2013, 04:42:22 PM »
rayvon confronted him and started beating his ass. I don't think that's 100% justified, but I don't think it's unreasonable either when Barney Fife is calling the cops on you and pursuing you (counter to the police's instructions). Zimmerman acted in self defense, which may or may not have been overzealous (which I suppose is the piece that's left for the courts to decide) and shot Trayvon, killing him.

Funny. I never heard that he spoke with ANYONE from the police on his 911 call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #409 on: June 28, 2013, 09:32:49 PM »

And I believe if you look back in this thread, JR nailed this one dead on in regards to that. Same thing with the Casey Anthony DA doing the same thing on the overcharging.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #411 on: June 30, 2013, 11:07:57 PM »
Apparently cracker is ok to say. And kill.

N word once? Fired. Life ruined.

Shh, y'all stop saying "n word" so much.  I hear that if you say it three times in a mirror, the NAACP will sue you out of cracker house and home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

« Reply #412 on: July 03, 2013, 07:57:24 PM »
A female officer testified in the Martin-Zimmerman trial.  She indicated in her testimony that she served in the Army for three years.  This female officer looks like she is around the age of 30-40.

Yet while on the stand, she was wearing a WWII Army of Occupation Medal and the Defense Distinguished Service Medal:

As it turns out, the Sanford Police Department "does not have their own awards system."  So they bought the medals at an Army-Navy store.

I think what they meant to say is that they have an awards system, but they don't have any custom regalia for it.

Either way, weird.

http://www.guns.com/2013/07/03/officer-who-took-the-stand-in-zimmerman-trial-wore-questionable-ribbons-including-one-from-wwii/

While watching the Martin-Zimmerman trial this week, combat veteran and Navy Cross recipient, Jeremiah Workman noticed a particularly disturbing decoration on Doris Singleton’s Sanford Police Department uniform when she took the stand. Singleton’s uniform had two ribbons — the World War II Army of Occupation Medal and the Defense Distinguished Service Medal – which Workman knew could not belong to someone who had only served in the Army for three years.

. . .

Workman, a former Marine who fought in the second battle of Fallujah, posted a picture of the woman on Facebook with the caption, “Am I going blind or is this police officer in the Zimmerman-Martin trial wearing ribbons that she doesn’t rate? I see a WW II army occupation medal and a Defense Distinguished service medal. Wow! On the stand she was asked about her military career. She said army for 3 years. So she received in three years what a 4 star general receives after forty years of service. Wow. What a superb 3 year army career!”

Gina Harkins, who writes for The Military Times, saw the post and contacted Workman, who had already talked with the Sanford Police Department by telephone. He told Harkins that according to the conversation he had with a Sanford PD official, since the department doesn’t have their own awards system, they simply went to the Army-Navy store and picked out Defense Department military ribbons. The official also stated that they intentionally chose World War II ribbons because there are not many veterans still alive from that era and they did not think anyone would notice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #413 on: July 07, 2013, 06:38:57 PM »
I'm gonna say Self Defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »
Toxicology report allowed. Trayvon had traces of marijuana in his system.  Police officers did not take a tox report on Zimmerman on the night of the shooting.  I really thought coming in, the jury would convict.  But damn does the State have a shitty case for murder. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
Toxicology report allowed. Trayvon had traces of marijuana in his system.  Police officers did not take a tox report on Zimmerman on the night of the shooting.  I really thought coming in, the jury would convict.  But damn does the State have a shitty case for murder.

Now we know Zimmerman is guilty.  Nobody who's high and in possession of some tea and Skittles is going to be aggressive toward anyone else.

Unless Zimmerman had Reese's Pieces.  Then it was probably self defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2013, 06:26:44 PM »
Now we know Zimmerman is guilty.  Nobody who's high and in possession of some tea and Skittles is going to be aggressive toward anyone else.

Unless Zimmerman had Reese's Pieces.  Then it was probably self defense.
I was thinking the same thing.

The uninformed (I'm picturing my mom) will take that as "He was on drugs! Those make you all kooky like that guy that ate that homeless man's face off!!!".

The reality is that if anything at all can be deduced from him having marijuana in his system, it is that he is actually less likely to be an aggressor or confrontational. Completely the opposite effect that alcohol, for example, would have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2013, 06:41:51 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.

The uninformed (I'm picturing my mom) will take that as "He was on drugs! Those make you all kooky like that guy that ate that homeless man's face off!!!".

The reality is that if anything at all can be deduced from him having marijuana in his system, it is that he is actually less likely to be an aggressor or confrontational. Completely the opposite effect that alcohol, for example, would have.

To be fair, marijuana can also make a person paranoid, and people respond to paranoia in different ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
To be fair, marijuana can also make a person paranoid, and people respond to paranoia in different ways.

Yep.  And hasn't it been speculated that he bought skittles and watermelon flavored tea to make purple drank?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Vandy Vol

« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2013, 07:05:45 PM »
Yep.  And hasn't it been speculated that he bought skittles and watermelon flavored tea to make purple drank?

Yes, it's been speculated, but those speculations are racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions