friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Trayvon
« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »
The only outcome that will satisfy the race baiters and blacks in this case is if Zimmerman is guilty as charged of murder. Any other outcome and they will riot and call for violence and "movements". Primarily Sharpton and the NBPP. Watch and see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2012, 09:38:53 AM »
The only outcome that will satisfy the race baiters and blacks in this case is if Zimmerman is guilty as charged of murder. Any other outcome and they will riot and call for violence and "movements". Primarily Sharpton and the NBPP. Watch and see.

Don't forget the folks that believe Trayvon was justified in attacking Zimmerman because Zimmerman was "stalking him with a gun". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2012, 02:05:40 PM »
Don't forget the folks that believe Trayvon was justified in attacking Zimmerman because Zimmerman was "stalking him with a gun".
Not true, douche.

I hope they can prove he's innocent and truly did everything in self defense.

I just thought there should at least have been a trial, which there is now.

Although clearly, no one here notices the glaring hypocrisy in the fact that they won't be satisfied by anything other than Zimmerman getting off 100% scot-free, as has been demonstrated in the last few posts of this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2012, 02:09:47 PM »
Not true, douche.

Although clearly, no one here notices the glaring hypocrisy in the fact that they won't be satisfied by anything other than Zimmerman getting off 100% scot-free, as has been demonstrated in the last few posts of this thread.

Because that is how the justice system works. Burden of proof is on the accuser, NOT the other way around. I have seen no evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that this was not in self defense. He is being charged with Murder and it is up to the prosecution to prove him guilty of such, it is there burden of proof. If you see that proof, please tell me. From what I see (and JR who is a prosecutor, and other known prosecutors that have been interviewed), this should be a somewhat easy acquittal unless there is something the Prosecution has up it's sleeve that no one knows about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
Because that is how the justice system works. Burden of proof is on the accuser, NOT the other way around. I have seen no evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that this was not in self defense. He is being charged with Murder and it is up to the prosecution to prove him guilty of such, it is there burden of proof. If you see that proof, please tell me. From what I see (and JR who is a prosecutor, and other known prosecutors that have been interviewed), this should be a somewhat easy acquittal unless there is something the Prosecution has up it's sleeve that no one knows about.
If so, great.

Justice has been served.

Someone died. The trail had to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »
If so, great.

Justice has been served.

Someone died. The trail had to happen.

Your ignorance of the justice system boggles the mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »

FTFY... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

JR4AU

« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2012, 03:27:44 PM »
Not true, douche.

And, yeah, you said that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2012, 03:52:59 PM »
Gingers with foot fetishes boggle my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2012, 04:00:00 PM »

AWK is a ginger?

I have no foot fetish but it's kind of the opposite for me.  A woman needs to have a nice, manicured pair of hoofs.  If she's got ole gnarled up doofers....I can't get past that. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2012, 04:02:57 PM »
AWK is a ginger?

I have no foot fetish but it's kind of the opposite for me.  A woman needs to have a nice, manicured pair of hoofs.  If she's got ole gnarled up doofers....I can't get past that.

I don't think JR likes ugly ones. But when he does find a pair of purdee ones, he likes to do his business on em if you get my drift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
I don't think JR likes ugly ones. But when he does find a pair of purdee ones, he likes to do his business on em if you get my drift.

The feets don't turn me on but I have no problem letting her get em' all lubed up and try to work a little magic on Mr. Hoo-Ha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »

Strong comeback Sparky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #374 on: April 23, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »

Actually, snags pretty well describes the way I am.  If they're well taken care of, and shapely, then they can be a sexy part of the whole picture.  Women that take care of their feet, take care of everything else too. As far as the business part, nah, but I do use them as handles to get some leverage at times. 

The feets don't turn me on but I have no problem letting her get em' all lubed up and try to work a little magic on Mr. Hoo-Ha.

Life is all about teh wimmenz making teh magic with Mr. Hoo-Ha! 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:18:35 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #375 on: April 24, 2012, 09:00:24 AM »
First I've heard of this.  Why do I think it's going to get a lot worse?

http://news.yahoo.com/justice-trayvon-alabama-man-critical-condition-mob-beating-053222142.html

‘Justice for Trayvon’: Alabama Man in Critical Condition After Mob Beating

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.”
A witness who wants to remain anonymous describes what he says he heard at his front door Saturday night, on Delmar Drive. ”I just kept hearing him screaming, ‘Man, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, man don’t do this,’ ” he recalls.

On the other side of that door was Matthew Owen, who, police and neighbors say, was being beaten by a group of people. The weapons? Bricks, bats, even a paint can.

At first, when he heard his friend at the door, the man thought it was a joke. ”Then I saw about 10 to 15 people from little kids and women with dresses to adult men, just flooding onto the property, surrounding the car, hollering and screaming,” he says. “And then I heard Matthew saying, ‘ I’m sorry, man, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.’ And then, the next thing, before I could get to the door, because we have it all deadbolted and everything, and before I could get it open, I heard all the beating and banging.”

Even family and friends of Matthew Owens admit there was some tension on this street before Saturday night’s event. And they say a lot of this has to do with basketball. Relatives of the victim, who live on the street, say local kids often block Delmar Drive when they play basketball. They say it’s lead to some confrontations. Racial comments from both sides may have made the confrontations more toxic.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/justice-trayvon-alabama-man-critical-condition-mob-beating-053222142.html

Some of us said this a couple of weeks ago and I said it again yesterday. The way they were covering this story was dangerous. It would lead to things like this and yes, it will get worse. Just wait until he is acquitted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #377 on: April 24, 2012, 09:26:23 AM »

I'm just glad he didn't defend himself with a gun.  I don't think this country could take another hate crime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2012, 09:45:51 AM »
Some of us said this a couple of weeks ago and I said it again yesterday. The way they were covering this story was dangerous. It would lead to things like this and yes, it will get worse. Just wait until he is acquitted.
This is something we all agree on.

I wish Matthew Owens could file a legitimate lawsuit on all major news outlets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »
I'm just glad he didn't defend himself with a gun.  I don't think this country could take another hate crime.

He ought not to had those damn skittles in his pocket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."