Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trayvon

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Trayvon
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2012, 09:06:19 PM »
Wow, Speedy...  You just figured out that I like to stir the pot and rattle cages? 

Your ride's here...

I never said you were good at it. 

Speaking of rides, I found yours...

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:07:09 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2012, 01:28:52 AM »
I never said you were good at it. 
Always seems to be enough to make you whine, squeal and harumph, harumph, harumph... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2012, 10:05:22 AM »
I didn't get a Harumph out of that guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2012, 09:07:48 PM »
Always seems to be enough to make you whine, squeal and harumph, harumph, harumph...
Something you can't say about any woman you have been with. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:10:47 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

« Reply #244 on: April 09, 2012, 11:10:26 AM »
Where's all the fuckin' outrage??? 

Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole
5:43 p.m. EST, April 2, 2012|
By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel

A tip to Crimeline has led to the arrests of two men in a brutal beating that occurred a week ago in the Midway community east of Sanford.

Julius Ricardo Bender, 18, and Yahaziel Isaac Israel, 19, face charges of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and armed burglary.

The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Deputies were called to the area of Lincoln Street and Beardall Avenue about 6:30 p.m. March 26 to investigate a report of a man being beaten, Seminole County Sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith said.

They found the victim in the woods on the north side of Lincoln Street.

According to arrest affidavits:

A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a hammer.

After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.

Investigators got a break in the case Thursday, when a tip to Crimeline named Bender and gave the street name of the second suspect.

On Friday, investigators learned Israel's fingerprints had been found both inside and outside of the victim's vehicle.

The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel as the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man wielding the hammer.

Both men were arrested late Friday.

I wonder if these twirps were friends with Trayvon.  Too bad Zimmerman wasn't in the driver's seat...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

JR4AU

« Reply #245 on: April 09, 2012, 11:17:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #246 on: April 09, 2012, 11:19:04 AM »
Where's all the fuckin' outrage??? 

I wonder if these twirps were friends with Trayvon.  Too bad Zimmerman wasn't in the driver's seat...

There's no money to be made reporting on beating the shit out of a white guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #247 on: April 09, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »

He had it coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GarMan

« Reply #248 on: April 09, 2012, 11:34:05 AM »
He had it coming.

Obviously...  If he only had his own hammer... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #249 on: April 09, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
He had it coming.
He had no business in that neighborhood.

In all seriousness, this is equally appalling, and even less justified than Zimmerman. This is just as much a hate crime as Zimmerman. Agree that it's bullshit that the media is still trying to cash in on this (hence the Tulsa shooting Townhall linked to. I saw it on the Today Show this morning as well), and failing to include this case in the narrative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #250 on: April 09, 2012, 11:37:49 AM »

Nor any liberal agenda to be furthered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #251 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:15 AM »

In all seriousness, this is equally appalling, and even less justified than Zimmerman. This is just as much a hate crime as Zimmerman. Agree that it's bullshit that the media is still trying to cash in on this (hence the Tulsa shooting Townhall linked to. I saw it on the Today Show this morning as well), and failing to include this case in the narrative.

I can't think of any way to make a car jacking even remotely justifiable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »

It's only equally appalling?  Wow...   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
It's only equally appalling?  Wow...   :sad:

Violent crime is violent crime, and Zimmerman shot the young lad with a pocket full of skittles for no reason, after stalking him with a gun and racially profiling him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #254 on: April 09, 2012, 11:57:07 AM »
Violent crime is violent crime, and Zimmerman shot the young lad with a pocket full of skittles for no reason, after stalking him with a gun and racially profiling him.

Yeah...  But, he was drinking tea and talking to his girlfriend too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2012, 12:19:45 PM »

Poor kid. All he wanted was to get his snack on and call his ho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2012, 12:26:43 PM »
Goddammit, you assholes are forcing me to take a position on this I wouldn't normally with your ridiculous double standards.

GarMan, do you think these statements apply to this case? Why or why not? (Hint: I probably will agree). Then remind me again, why it does apply to Martin/Zimmerman.
It seems like he was out looking for trouble, and he found it...
Oh and, race has nothing to do with this. 
Does race still have nothing to do with it?  Or it does, but only when it's black guys attacking white guys?

And you guys will be waiting for all of the evidence to come out before passing judgement on these kids, right?

I mean,
Shouldn't we be considered innocent until PROVEN guilty.
, right?

Have we been able to confirm what the victim was wearing? Let's dig up whatever we can find about this guy to see if he deserved what he got. I heard he skipped class once in 1978. If true, he obviously deserved what was coming to him, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2012, 12:43:35 PM »
Prosecutor in Trayvon Martin case says she will not bring the case before the Grand Jury.  Looks like a big "fuck you" to everyone trying to force the desired outcome. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2012, 12:51:53 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/09/us/florida-teen-shooting/?hpt=hp_t1

"We had hoped she had enough evidence without the need to convene a grand jury," said Benjamin Crump, attorney for Martin's family. "The family is trying to have patience and faith through all of this."

Damn right he did, because he knows what it means if it goes to GJ.

"We want a very public trial so the evidence can come out and show people that the justice system works for everybody," he said.

What a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2012, 01:06:38 PM »
Prosecutor in Trayvon Martin case says she will not bring the case before the Grand Jury.  Looks like a big "fuck you" to everyone trying to force the desired outcome.

Just finished reading that.  The article did paint it more in the light that she's still investigating and just didn't see the need for a GJ.  If an arrest is warranted, she'll still call for it.  But don't let that stop them from claiming this just shows more bias and racism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions