You sure about this part?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Commitment #6, DE Carl Lawson....
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »

Everybody gotta have a mentor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 09:40:56 AM »
Exciting though it is, doesn't all this mean he's a bammer lock?

Silent commit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:36 PM »
God wears Nick Saban pajamas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:14 AM »
Watched this kid play against Etowah last night. He is a beast. Made the biggest lineman Etowah had look pretty plain. Milton won like 59-27. Lawson was in the backfield a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 10:45:44 AM »
Watched this kid play against Etowah last night. He is a beast. Made the biggest lineman Etowah had look pretty plain. Milton won like 59-27. Lawson was in the backfield a lot.

I think it moved.  At my age, I can't always tell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
I think it moved.  At my age, I can't always tell.

My moves-it just goes further south.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:46 AM »
Silent commit.
Rivals has him as a verbal back in March.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »
Bumpity bump.

Listening to local sports talk this morning and the host talked about Garner meeting with Lawson's family this past weekend.  First, Lawson was not there because he got sick at the All Star game and stayed over a couple of days to recover.  Apparent riff between Garner and the Lawsons because he was responsible for recruiting Lawson while with Jawja and really never made contact with him until way late, while AU was on him hard from the start.  Garner explained that Jawja runs a 3-4 and try to only go after much bigger DE's.  Said they didn't think Lawson would fit in that system and since he'd never played LB, they weren't recruiting him hard.  Don't know if Garner swayed them back to AU and it sounded like Lawson was still keeping his options open.  Didn't get in early enough to hear where the host was reading from.  Just relaying what he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »
Just to qualify...the host is a raging, flaming Bammer....so there could have been just a touch of embellishment.

He was talking earlier about a Bama recruit who just flipped to FSU and all but said Pruitt (Former Bama DB coach and current FSU DC) played dirty pool to get him. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:23:13 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »
Bumpity bump.

Listening to local sports talk this morning and the host talked about Garner meeting with Lawson's family this past weekend.  First, Lawson was not there because he got sick at the All Star game and stayed over a couple of days to recover.  Apparent riff between Garner and the Lawsons because he was responsible for recruiting Lawson while with Jawja and really never made contact with him until way late, while AU was on him hard from the start.  Garner explained that Jawja runs a 3-4 and try to only go after much bigger DE's.  Said they didn't think Lawson would fit in that system and since he'd never played LB, they weren't recruiting him hard.  Don't know if Garner swayed them back to AU and it sounded like Lawson was still keeping his options open.  Didn't get in early enough to hear where the host was reading from.  Just relaying what he said.

This is pretty much what is being reported by several Auburn guys as well...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 12:36:28 PM »
Does not sound good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2013, 12:38:55 PM »
We can hope that Lawson chose AU for more than Trooper or whoever recruited him.  To me, it sounds like he's still ours to lose.  He's just going to give others a chance to change his mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
We're still shitty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 01:07:59 PM »
Bumpity bump.

He got that info from Hoke at Rivals.  He had an article on it last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »
He got that info from Hoke at Rivals.  He had an article on it last week.

Assuming that's $$$ shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:43 PM »
Assuming that's $$$ shit?

Yeah I think it was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2013, 03:23:56 PM »
I think we got a good shot at keeping Carl but the Rivals writer has us losing out on our top 5, it seems. I've considered Liner gone for a long time anyway. He's just pulling a TJ.

According to Mike Ferrell:

DE Carl Lawson: Lawson remains committed to Auburn but many feel he will end up at either Clemson or Ole Miss. Tennessee is also in the mix. Ole Miss is the new hot thing for Lawson and playing opposite of Nkemdiche wouldn't be a bad thing. However, he has not de-committed from Auburn and Rodney Garner is working hard to keep it that way. Keep in mind Lawson has a teammate committed to Ole Miss and the Auburn relationship has been up and down since the clean sweep of the coaching staff.

LB Reuben Foster: Foster has many schools on his list and everything could change depending on where former Auburn assistant coach Trooper Taylor lands. But I think Georgia is probably the team to beat here. Auburn is trying to get him back in the fold and is pushing hard and LSU is also a threat. Even Foster doesn't know right now and seems to be adding more schools than subtracting, so things could change quickly.

DE Dee Liner: Liner remains committed to Auburn and will likely stay that way until Signing Day. However on Feb. 6, many, including me, expect him to flip to Alabama. I think this has been in the works for some time and essentially could be a done deal, but Auburn is pushing hard to keep him while others such as Miami are pushing to get him on campus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 03:31:24 PM »
Question.  Why is it that everyone has said, including all the recruiting gurus, that Liner has remained committed and has said absolutely nothing about his recruitment....but everyone has him flipping to Bama?  Why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 03:43:03 PM »
Question.  Why is it that everyone has said, including all the recruiting gurus, that Liner has remained committed and has said absolutely nothing about his recruitment....but everyone has him flipping to Bama?  Why?
I think it's a combo of lots of things. Rumors, pics in Bama gear, smirks in interviews, pressure from local Updykes. I, personally, don't have any reason to believe it other than gut feeling based on how this seems to look a lot like TJ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com