Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nick Marshall

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Nick Marshall
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 09:37:37 AM »
Our local Bammer nob schlobber talk show host opened his show this morning with an "Auburn at it again" take on Nick Marshall.

Where have we heard this before.  HS quarterbeack with sick numbers signs with an SEC school.  Gets in trouble for stealing.  Goes JUCO and puts up more sick numbers and Auburn goes after him. 

I get the similarities but this goob has to paint it like AU is continuing with the thug culture.

Embrace it Snaggle. You'd feel much better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 02:19:27 PM »
Our local Bammer nob schlobber talk show host opened his show this morning with an "Auburn at it again" take on Nick Marshall.

Where have we heard this before.  HS quarterbeack with sick numbers signs with an SEC school.  Gets in trouble for stealing.  Goes JUCO and puts up more sick numbers and Auburn goes after him. 

I get the similarities but this goob has to paint it like AU is continuing with the thug culture.

When your good at something, you should stick to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 10:17:16 PM »
I had an inbred fucker tell me today that we bought Cam, and that bammer was doing things the right way.  I told him that he was just butt hurt because they got caught buying a fat ass lineman, and we got away with buying a superstar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 11:33:48 PM »
I had an inbred fucker tell me today that we bought Cam, and that bammer was doing things the right way.  I told him that he was just butt hurt because they got caught buying a fat ass lineman, and we got away with buying a superstar.

LOL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions