Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commitment #6, DE Carl Lawson....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Commitment #6, DE Carl Lawson....
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:09:21 PM »

Carl Lawson DE 6'3" 250lbs. 420lb Bench & 315lb Power Clean Alpharetta, Ga. (6 Grillz)

BOOM!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:18:50 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Commitment #6, DE Carl Lawson....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »
That's a huge kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »
Nice early pick up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 10:06:31 PM »
Saw on Twitter that he won the overall MVP award at the Georgia VTO combine today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
Has Lord Saybinz not paid this kid's fami....err, offerd this kid yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
Word on Rivals is that this kid has dominated the camps. He got bumped up to a 5* on Rivals.

For those that are keeping up, Auburn now has 2 5* DE's committed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »
Word on Rivals is that this kid has dominated the camps. He got bumped up to a 5* on Rivals.

For those that are keeping up, Auburn now has 2 5* DE's committed...

So basically you are telling me that he will now get flooded with offers, he will affirm his committment to us until the last week of January, then get quiet, disappear to location unknown and will sign with Bama on NSD....is that correct?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 11:36:14 AM »
So basically you are telling me that he will now get flooded with offers, he will affirm his committment to us until the last week of January, then get quiet, disappear to location unknown and will sign with Bama on NSD....is that correct?

I'm less worried about losing defensive guys now that the Stache is our defensive coordinator. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 11:54:08 AM »
I'm less worried about losing defensive guys now that the Stache is our defensive coordinator.

I feel the same way. Stache I'm sure can talk up the NFL just as well or better than anyone else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
I feel the same way. Stache I'm sure can talk up the NFL just as well or better than anyone else.

You guys need a refresher on the pecking order we have in this universe:

GOD > Nick Saban > Jesus + Tim Tebow > everything else

Be warned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
Rivals now ranks him as a ”5 Star” prospect....Dee Liner got bumped up too. When Auburn lands DT Montravius Adams & LB Reuben Foster to go along with what we already have committed...that's gonna the best Defensive 7 Class that Auburn has ever signed (on paper).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 10:46:35 AM »
Lawson dominated the Rivals Challenge apparently and some writers say he might take the #1 overall prospect spot from Nkelkboisednresrwhatever.

DE Carl Lawson -- Alpharetta, (Ga.) Milton: The 6-foot-2, 253-pound defensive end certainly proved he is a five-star prospect and was the consensus top performer on the day, regardless of position. Lawson lined up at defensive end for several 1-on-1s and the best offensive tackles on the field had trouble even getting a hand on him. The Auburn commit then moved inside and showed power against the guards and tackles. After he was done with the linemen 1-on-1s, he played linebacker and did a good job covering the tight ends.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/highschool/06/23/rivals.five.star.camp/index.html#ixzz1yiBQa2HB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 10:50:15 AM »
Lawson dominated the Rivals Challenge apparently and some writers say he might take the #1 overall prospect spot from Nkelkboisednresrwhatever.

DE Carl Lawson -- Alpharetta, (Ga.) Milton: The 6-foot-2, 253-pound defensive end certainly proved he is a five-star prospect and was the consensus top performer on the day, regardless of position. Lawson lined up at defensive end for several 1-on-1s and the best offensive tackles on the field had trouble even getting a hand on him. The Auburn commit then moved inside and showed power against the guards and tackles. After he was done with the linemen 1-on-1s, he played linebacker and did a good job covering the tight ends.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/highschool/06/23/rivals.five.star.camp/index.html#ixzz1yiBQa2HB
Fucking boner alert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 10:53:52 AM »
 :stache:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »
Fucking boner alert.

^^^^THIS^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 11:23:07 AM »

Thanks for the info.

And yea, it moved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »

Aundray Bruce v2.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 11:04:33 PM »

Exciting though it is, doesn't all this mean he's a bammer lock?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 03:57:52 AM »

Yeah, Mr. Nkemdiche decided not to show up due to Dee Liner, Carl Lawson & Kenny Bigelow...even though he lived only 20 min. or so down the road from the 5 Star Rivals Challenge. Maybe he thought he didn't need to prove himself, but he did somewhat show that he's afraid of competition.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions