Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hunny...ewe know what'd look sooo good thuh Sabbinmobile?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Hunny...ewe know what'd look sooo good thuh Sabbinmobile?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:09:17 PM »
Ever get behind a vehicle and on the back window are those little cartoon cutouts standing side by side to represent Dad, Mom, 3 kids and the dog?  Don't you always wonder what this happy family looks like?  Of course you do.  Now, you don't have to wonder anymore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 05:29:24 PM »
So who's going to photoshop the van floating in the background behind these inbreds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
Ever get behind a vehicle and on the back window are those little cartoon cutouts standing side by side to represent Dad, Mom, 3 kids and the dog?  Don't you always wonder what this happy family looks like?  Of course you do.  Now, you don't have to wonder anymore.

I live close to both a Catholic church/school and a large Morman cathedral.  You would not believe the number of fifteen passenger vans I see every week with a mommy, a daddy, and a shitload of stick figure kid stickers on them... as in, kid stickers on BOTH back windows...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
I live close to both a Catholic church/school and a large Morman cathedral.  You would not believe the number of fifteen passenger vans I see every week with a mommy, a daddy, and a shitload of stick figure kid stickers on them... as in, kid stickers on BOTH back windows...

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 07:28:59 PM »

Shut your mouth...I just had to buy a fucking Surburban........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 10:03:22 PM »
Shut your mouth...I just had to buy a fucking Surburban........

Not my fault you don't know when to wear a raincoat.

The record for kid stickers on a passenger van that I have seen around here is twelve.  No wonder the dad sticker was smiling.  The mom sticker was holding a bottle of Valium. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 10:49:28 PM »
Not my fault you don't know when to wear a raincoat.

The record for kid stickers on a passenger van that I have seen around here is twelve.  No wonder the dad sticker was smiling.  The mom sticker was holding a bottle of Valium.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 03:39:38 AM »
So who's going to photoshop the van floating in the background behind these inbreds?
Well, they had plenty of time to make a baby while they were....

LIVING IN A VAN!!!! DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »
Speaking of many much kids...there's a couple here that have 10 kids.  Every one of them are/were great athletes at a private school here in Dothan.  One son just made cheerleader at Auburn for next season.  It's amazing enough to pop 10 babies out of any one vag...but mom doesn't have an ounce of fat on her.  Does triathlons, trains daily.  Unreal.

Uuuuhhh...breathe....breathe....Uuuuhhhh...BOOP!  WAAAAA....

Honey, could you cut the chord?  I've got to get to the gym and run by the store to pick us up something for dinner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
Speaking of many much kids...there's a couple here that have 10 kids.  Every one of them are/were great athletes at a private school here in Dothan.  One son just made cheerleader at Auburn for next season.  It's amazing enough to pop 10 babies out of any one vag...but mom doesn't have an ounce of fat on her.  Does triathlons, trains daily.  Unreal.

Honey, could you cut the chord?  I've got to get to the gym and run by the store to pick us up something for dinner.

Pics?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 11:54:08 AM »
Pics?????
Google "The Miracle of Life".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 03:56:28 PM »
I'm very surprised no one has brought me having "17" kids. cough cough..GF.cough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 04:05:56 PM »
I'm very surprised no one has brought me having "17" kids. cough cough..GF.cough.

meh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »

The question is does she have a sister who is single and done with kids? Absent stretch marks of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions