Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Where Were the Skreetz?

Where Were the Skreetz?
« on: March 16, 2012, 10:02:16 PM »
Skreetz blowing up about Tyrik Rollison coming back to Auburn.  Supposedly, he put on Facebook that he can't wait to get back and has been told he will get to compete for the starting job. 

JHoke on Twitter linked to something on his website, but I don't have a subscription. 

Anyone heard anything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

Re: Where Were the Skreetz?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:18:55 PM »
Skreetz blowing up about Tyrik Rollison coming back to Auburn.  Supposedly, he put on Facebook that he can't wait to get back and has been told he will get to compete for the starting job. 

JHoke on Twitter linked to something on his website, but I don't have a subscription. 

Anyone heard anything?

As far as I can tell, the kid hasn't played a down of competitive football since 2008 in HS.  The kid apparently runs every time something isn't just right.  If I had any say, and I don't, I'd say pass on him.   If they bring him in, all it says to me is they have no confidence in who is on campus now.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:27:55 PM »
From his bookfaces

Its crazy I'm on top of the world right now. Coach Chizik took the time to call me this morning while he is overseas. So proud to back going back to the Plains. AUBURN Lets GO!

Just got off the phone with Coach Chizik and I'm heading back to Auburn! He said I would have a chance to compete for the starting spot! This has been a crazy day, SO BLESSED #WAREAGLE

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:31:10 PM »
And from his bookface

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 10:46:23 PM »
Big time facepalm.

Who do we have on the team at QB?

Moseley
Frazier
Pike
Paul

Do we really need a fifth quarterback?  Is Moseley planning on transferring?  Is Pike not making it through class?  Is Paul taking off?

Tyrik is a dumbass.  He's short.  He doesn't have any experience.  And he's a dumbass. 

I kinda hope the kid is lying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:35 PM »
Big time facepalm.

Who do we have on the team at QB?

Moseley
Frazier
Pike
Paul

Do we really need a fifth quarterback?  Is Moseley planning on transferring?  Is Pike not making it through class?  Is Paul taking off?

Tyrik is a dumbass.  He's short.  He doesn't have any experience.  And he's a dumbass. 

I kinda hope the kid is lying.

Currently on campus, you got them.  Coming in for fall, the walk-on kid from Hoover, and the kid from Phenix City.

My best guess is Mosley will get an actual look due to playing experience.  Frazier next, then Pike.   If you're giving more than 3 QBs equal work, then you're taking reps away from the guy that eventually wins the job and he's behind the power curve when you make the decision.  When was the last time you heard of a QB battle that consisted of more than 3 legit candidates?  Had this fucking moron been patient, he may have won the starting job last year.  Though he never played a down at SHS, so I doubt it.  But he would have had a chance to prove himself vs some weak ass competition.

If I was guessing, Loeffler has looked at all the game and practice film from last year, and hollered down the hall "Hey Coach Chiz, do you know any QBs looking for a home, because we ain't got one here that I can see?"

If Pike has a chance, the fact he's on campus for spring may be huge. 

I don't believe we really know what Frazier is capable of.  I don't think they ever planned on using him at anything more than Wildcat QB, and didn't give him much work passing the ball.

But I'll end with this.  Just like on Signing Day, Chiz delivered when many were wringing their hands.  Until he shits the bed, I'm on board.  If they bring him in, maybe the kid has suddenly grown up.  Seems to me we recently had a big time redemption story at QB in Auburn.  No, I'm not predicting that, but maybe the kid has matured (though the bookface doesn't indicate that) and can do something to help us.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
The Skreetz they caught the last train for the coast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:27 AM »
Scout now saying that this was a hack job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
Scout now saying that this was a hack job.

Thank.  The.  Lord.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »
As for Rollinson hack job or not:
One would think the entire state of Texas, maybe Frank Beamer or even Les Miles would be competing for the services of Rollinson if he was a legend in the making.  Tyrik's Dad was doing the talking for his son way back when which might have been an issue the first go-round. Rollinson could be strategically using Auburn as a means of garnering another SEC team's attention for his services. I seriously doubt there was much more than a courteous reply from Auburn (if that) which might have set this off.

I have a free subscription to Prowler's skreets and pay little attention to other souces.
Call me cheap!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
If all the drama that Rollison created after the first go at it would not have happened, I think I would be a little more excited about this. As for now.......yawn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 10:36:42 AM »
As with every other annoyance:

@WarBlogle: Not surprisingly, Tyrik Rollison's Facebook was hacked by an Alabama fan. Posts deleted, replaced with a "R--- T---."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:59 AM »
Wow...they really got us.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 11:48:43 AM »
Wow...they really got us.   :taunt:

I was so excited about Rollison coming to Auburn that I took my morning shit two minutes early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 12:20:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »
It was a hack/troll job, my skreets knew this...no reason to say anything about it.

The "hacker" either has an account on the Bunker or knows of someone that does, because after "Rollinson" post that he'd just gotten off the plane with Coach Chizik and that he's coming back to Auburn, Hokanson posted, on the Bunker, that it would be impossible for him to be just getting off a plane with Coach Chizik because coach is out of the Country on a Missionary trip and was still in flight.

Minutes later "Rollinson" posted that he'd just gotten off the phone with Coach Chizik and that he can't wait to get back to Auburn (or whatever). Hoke, then posted that unless Coach Chizik called Tyrik using the airplane phone, since he would've still been in flight to Lybia (sp?) he doubted that call was made.

TRoll job by the inbred nation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 06:41:42 PM »
It was a hack/troll job, my skreets knew this...no reason to say anything about it.

The "hacker" either has an account on the Bunker or knows of someone that does, because after "Rollinson" post that he'd just gotten off the plane with Coach Chizik and that he's coming back to Auburn, Hokanson posted, on the Bunker, that it would be impossible for him to be just getting off a plane with Coach Chizik because coach is out of the Country on a Missionary trip and was still in flight.

Minutes later "Rollinson" posted that he'd just gotten off the phone with Coach Chizik and that he can't wait to get back to Auburn (or whatever). Hoke, then posted that unless Coach Chizik called Tyrik using the airplane phone, since he would've still been in flight to Lybia (sp?) he doubted that call was made.

TRoll job by the inbred nation.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.