Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Butt Pumping Party

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Butt Pumping Party
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
Who wants to go?

Oh...wait...it's not that kind of party?  Nevermind.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/01/10549757-cops-nab-philly-woman-who-gave-illegal-butt-injections

A Philadelphia woman was arrested Wednesday at a so-called "pumping party," where police say she was planning to administer buttock-enhancing injections.

Police say they received a tip that Padge Windslowe, also known as "Black Madam," would be performing the procedure at a Germantown home.

This wasn't the first time the "Black Madam" was connected to illegal buttock enhancements.

Windslowe is under investigation for a botched butt-enhancement procedure on 20-year-old British student Claudia Aderotimi at the Hampton Inn near Philadelphia International Airport  in February 2011, according to police. Aderotimi died after the procedure was performed.

Police say that on Feb. 19 another woman -- an exotic dancer from North Philadelphia -- received injections of what is believed to have been silicone into her buttocks. Police say she went to Temple University Hospital two days later complaining of shortness of breath and spitting up blood.

"What we believe happened is the same thing that happened in a previous case... the injection struck a blood vessel," Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker said. "Whatever the stuff is -- we believe it's silicone -- went into the blood stream, landed into her lungs and caused shortness of breath."

Police say the woman from the most recent incident has since recovered.

Windslowe was charged with aggravated assault in connection with the most recent incident. She has not been charged in connection with Aderotimi's death.

Police say they plan to meet with the Philadelphia district attorney and the medical examiner on Thursday to discuss the Aderotimi case.

"The mere fact that she's out there continuing to still inject people makes us all irate butt hurt," Walker said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Butt Pumping Party
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 09:17:07 PM »
Well, I guess she's been a real pain in the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
What a letdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 01:33:38 PM »
Someone deleted my response to Buzz?

Fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 01:38:37 PM »

Fags.

The mods here are getting out of hand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »

Fags.

PM me, big boi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »

Fags.

Not sure what happened to it?  I saw it this morning and I see no sign of it being deleted.  makes me wonder if GF had to backup with an earlier copy of the forum?  Or maybe nobody likes you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
I never got to see it...and I am probably better off not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 02:52:47 PM »
Or maybe nobody likes you.

Something like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
Not sure what happened to it?  I saw it this morning and I see no sign of it being deleted.  makes me wonder if GF had to backup with an earlier copy of the forum?  Or maybe nobody likes you.

Hard to like anyone who passes up drinking, AU sports and other assorted debauchery for a two fags getting married Polynesian style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »
Hard to like anyone who passes up drinking, AU sports and other assorted debauchery for a two fags getting married Polynesian style. 
That's some flaming ass faggotry right there.  I don't care who ya are... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 03:32:26 PM »

I bet they were dressed as stormtroopers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
That's some flaming ass faggotry right there.  I don't care who ya are...

You may buttpump the groom...Polynesian style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
You know, several of you guys were on my Christmas list and were going to receive an awesome reach around this year, but now you've all been fucking stricken from the list.  Stricken, I say!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
You know, several of you guys were on my Christmas list and were going to receive an awesome reach around this year, but now you've all been fucking stricken from the list.  Stricken, I say!

I'm not worried.  You'll cum around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
Wasn't there an arrest in Miami recently for a woman performing unlicensed butt surgery?  Seems like she was using concrete, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »

I know you can't quit me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 08:34:10 AM »
Seems like she was using concrete, though.

What, the lead was not readily available?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 09:11:35 AM »
Wasn't there an arrest in Miami recently for a woman performing unlicensed butt surgery?  Seems like she was using concrete, though.

Cement AND Fix-A-Flat...

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-19/news/30420763_1_transgender-woman-cosmetic-surgery-morris-shot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions