Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lohan on SNL

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Lohan on SNL
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:58:18 PM »
SNL rarely amuses me any more.  I've grown tired even of Andy Samberg and "surprise" appearances by Justin Timberlake.  I still think Abby Elliot is sort of hot in the right light and the guy who does Denzel impressions is okay but the rest of the cast (even Wiig) is really pretty lame.  Suckdickass is okay as a supporting guy, but he can't carry a skit.  There just isn't a true heavyweight on there any more.  There's no Ferrel (who was good there but SUCKS everywhere else but Elf), no Fey, no Belushi, no Murray, no Murphy, no Fallon, no Poehler (who I adore, she's so cute and spunky). There's just no spark.

If I watch it, I watch Weekend Update only.  I try to time it so I'm not subjected to the shitty musical choice prior or whatever lame skit comes after.

So I tried to watch Saturday's show because I wanted to see how bad Lohan looked and how awful her performance was.  Was hoping for a crash and burn of epic proportions. 

My LAWD she looked like hell.  When she first came out I thought she was doing an impression of Brando in The Godfather.  Either that or she'd had her upper wisdom teeth taken out and didn't allow it proper time to heal.

What the FUCKUS was up with her face?

Did somebody stuff two live gophers in her cheeks and turn her Chinese?  She looks like Blondie had an abortion, but it survived somehow.

Time was this silly bitch was actually pretty.

She looked like somebody raped Satan and spawned a blonde, swole up woodchuck.

As for her performance?  I went to sleep during the second commercial break.  So it must have sucked. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Lohan on SNL
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »
As for her performance?  I went to sleep during the second commercial break.  So it must have sucked.

Someone call Kaos and tell him that GarMan hacked his account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
SNL rarely amuses me any more.  I've grown tired even of Andy Samberg and "surprise" appearances by Justin Timberlake.  I still think Abby Elliot is sort of hot in the right light and the guy who does Denzel impressions is okay but the rest of the cast (even Wiig) is really pretty lame.  Suckdickass is okay as a supporting guy, but he can't carry a skit.  There just isn't a true heavyweight on there any more.  There's no Ferrel (who was good there but SUCKS everywhere else but Elf), no Fey, no Belushi, no Murray, no Murphy, no Fallon, no Poehler (who I adore, she's so cute and spunky). There's just no spark.

If I watch it, I watch Weekend Update only.  I try to time it so I'm not subjected to the shitty musical choice prior or whatever lame skit comes after.

So I tried to watch Saturday's show because I wanted to see how bad Lohan looked and how awful her performance was.  Was hoping for a crash and burn of epic proportions. 

My LAWD she looked like hell.  When she first came out I thought she was doing an impression of Brando in The Godfather.  Either that or she'd had her upper wisdom teeth taken out and didn't allow it proper time to heal.

What the FUCKUS was up with her face?

Did somebody stuff two live gophers in her cheeks and turn her Chinese?  She looks like Blondie had an abortion, but it survived somehow.

Time was this silly bitch was actually pretty.

She looked like somebody raped Satan and spawned a blonde, swole up woodchuck.

The "2 Assholes Go _______" skit is pretty funny with Sadickis and Wiig, but I haven't seen it on lately. I think he also does a pretty spot on impression of Joe Biden but other than those 2, I can't think of anything on that show that does anything for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 10:45:23 AM »
The Real Housewives of Disney skit was pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »
Drugs are not good for you.  At least not beyond occasional recreational use.  Lohan is living proof that you can piss away a fine career if you choose drugs as a daily habit.  Just say NO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions