Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Who Dat" Bounty Games...

Re: "Who Dat" Bounty Games...
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »
The new allegations would be worse than the Patriots scandal, imo.

Disagree on this part.  The Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl since their scandal involving the taping of hand signals.  Did it contribute to them winning?  Maybe, maybe not, but you could make an argument that it did help them.

The three years the Saints did this, they were barely a .500 team.  Even if the Saints did get a competitive advantage (which several people have said that they don't see how they could have), it did jack shit for them.

And where's the hate for Randy Mueller?  He installed the damn thing.  Sure, "sources" say it was only used to listen to the Saints side, but how do we know?  And what about Haslett?  He was the coach when all this was going on.  You telling me that he didn't know what was going on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »
Is this the beginning of the I'm Rubber you're Glue debate of 2012?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
You are a douche of the highest order.

Your responses when you get cornered by your own words are nothing short of pathetic.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:24:45 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »
Disagree on this part.  The Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl since their scandal involving the taping of hand signals.  Did it contribute to them winning?  Maybe, maybe not, but you could make an argument that it did help them.

The three years the Saints did this, they were barely a .500 team.  Even if the Saints did get a competitive advantage (which several people have said that they don't see how they could have), it did jack shit for them.

And where's the hate for Randy Mueller?  He installed the damn thing.  Sure, "sources" say it was only used to listen to the Saints side, but how do we know?  And what about Haslett?  He was the coach when all this was going on.  You telling me that he didn't know what was going on?
I think it should be judged on the actual action, not the end result. It shouldn't matter whether or not the information translated into wins. Do you think half of the shit that college teams get penalized for by the NCAA translates into any competitive advantage? No. What matters is that they did it. And in this case, if there was eavesdropping, the NFL is going to have to set a precedent. And you bet your ass they're going to get the point across to everybody else in the league that this sort of thing better not be going on elsewhere. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »

Taping hand signals, or a walk through the day before would be much more a competitive advantage than hearing play calls live.  With what the Pats did, they had a chance to meet and prepare their team for what they'd learned. 

Still both are cheating.  Assuming the pristine Saints did this thing that some "source" is accusing them of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
Your responses when get cornered by your own words are nothing short of pathetic.
I'm trying not to douche this thread up any more than it has to be, but you just can't stand it. I apologize for everyone who doesn't give a shit about JR4AU's petty trolling. Please skip this post.

I haven't been painted into shit, Councillor First Grader.

First of all, at least keep that debate into the goddamn thread it belongs in instead of spraying your douche all over the board.

I touch and go on the political threads, because pretty much everyone that posts in them have steel trap minds and then accuse me of being the stubborn and radical one. And every time I "touch", I end up defending arguments I was never making because certain people have to keep it interesting by inventing positions for me. So I "go". Whatever, fine.

You obviously have 1000x more conviction about that subject, as I could barely give much of a shit from the start, except to say that I feel that both sides of the argument are extreme. Just having a strong opinion about it one way or another is more attention than that case deserves. I posted on it to say I was equally annoyed by the Al Sharptons of the world as I was the racists that are happy the kid's dead because he was "up to no good", and no matter what 100% believed that Zimmerman should be absolved of any guilt. That was all I had to say about it, but then GarMan has to chime in with his satirical-cartoonish rants and build straw men for me, that eventually I end up taking a position I normally wouldn't, and then others, especially you, rah rah right along with GarMan. So I don't hang out there every day, sorry.

At this point, we're cool, but then you have to reply to everything I say in every thread with some ultra-douchey attempt at contradiction or just a general insult. 99% of the time your attempts are a complete failure. But it doesn't sway your persistence in douche-itude. You're doing exactly what Kaos did with certain posters, myself included, a few years ago. Fuck up otherwise perfectly good threads by just waiting perched for me to post so you can play the boorish, belligerent contrarian to whatever I say, no matter what it is. You even contradict yourself just to disagree with me, as evidenced earlier in this thread. Kaos at least had the self awareness to realize what a childish douche he was being and apologize and cease being such a colossal douche.

So just shut the fuck up, already.

And you're not Mike Ditka because you coach a Peewee team.

Now please, back to relevant discussion.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:36:58 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
I'm using "douche-itude" at the first available opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2012, 01:44:08 PM »
I'm trying not to douche this thread up any more than it has to be, but you just can't stand it. I apologize for everyone who doesn't give a shit about JR4AU's petty trolling. Please skip this post.

First of all, at least keep that debate into the goddamn thread it belongs in instead of spraying your douche all over the board.

I touch and go on the political threads, because pretty much everyone that posts in them have steel trap minds and then accuse me of being the stubborn and radical one. And every time I "touch", I end up defending arguments I was never making because certain people have to keep it interesting by inventing positions for me. So I "go". Whatever, fine.

You obviously have 1000x more conviction about that subject, as I could barely give much of a shit from the start, except to say that I feel that both sides of the argument are extreme. Just having a strong opinion about it one way or another is more attention than that case deserves. I posted on it to say I was equally annoyed by the Al Sharptons of the world as I was the racists that are happy the kid's dead because he was "up to no good", and no matter what 100% believed that Zimmerman should be absolved of any guilt. That was all I had to say about it, but then GarMan has to chime in with his satirical-cartoonish rants and build straw men for me, that eventually I end up taking a position I normally wouldn't, and then others, especially you, rah rah right along with GarMan. So I don't hang out there every day, sorry.

At this point, we're cool, but then you have to reply to everything I say in every thread with some ultra-douchey attempt at contradiction or just a general insult. 99% of the time your attempts are a complete failure. But it doesn't sway your persistence in douche-itude. You're doing exactly what Kaos did with certain posters, myself included, a few years ago. Fuck up otherwise perfectly good threads by just waiting perched for me to post so you can play the boorish, belligerent contrarian to whatever I say, no matter what it is. You even contradict yourself just to disagree with me, as evidenced earlier in this thread. Kaos at least had the self awareness to realize what a childish douche he was being and apologize and cease being such a colossal douche.

:taunt:     :rofl:

BTDub, where did I ever mention Zimmerman in this thread?  What does Ditka have to do with anything.  Finding dozens of ways to bastardize the word "douche" isn't nearly as impressive as you think it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »

BTDub, where did I ever mention Zimmerman in this thread?  What does Ditka have to do with anything.  Finding dozens of ways to bastardize the word "douche" isn't nearly as impressive as you think it is.

Speak for yourself.  Douche-itude opens up worlds of insult potential.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »
Speak for yourself.  Douche-itude opens up worlds of insult potential.
Not when you use it on yourself whilst looking in the mirror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »

Are you disputing Chad's victory over Kaos? I know you di'int.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »

Aaaannd it's officially the sequel to Kaos vs. Chopper.

Start printing the t-shirts!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
Are you disputing Chad's victory over Kaos? I know you di'int.

Was dat on teh tweeters?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2012, 01:55:37 PM »
Aaaannd it's officially the sequel to Kaos vs. Chopper.

Start printing the t-shirts!

Whatever happened to Chopper anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2012, 01:56:01 PM »
AUCHIZAD
&
JR4AU
A L <3 ve Story?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »
Whatever happened to Chopper anyway?

He has been busy with his site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »
He has been busy with his site.

I think someone should reach out to him
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
AUCHIZAD
&
JR4AU
A L <3 ve Story?

Isn't Chizad like a Mod or sumpin?  He told me to shut the fuck up, so I have to right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »
Isn't Chizad like a Mod or sumpin?  He told me to shut the fuck up, so I have to right?

Well, mod does rhyme with God. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions