Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Buffalo Wild Wings

Ogre

Re: Buffalo Wild Wings
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
Second the reason they are in off the wall areas is because of demographics. Think about it, there is a certain group that loves chicken and will eat it more than once a week.

Soccer moms?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2012, 11:33:07 AM »
Best wings in Huntsville/Madison is Cricket's.  Local place run by a Korean family.  Mom and Dad frying them up and the really cute daughter serving them and pouring the tea.  Best wings I have had in a long time.  They open for lunch at 11:00 and if you are not there by 10:45 you might as well go down the street to Burger King.

Only complaint is that they because they make their wing sauce on premises daily it is not as consistent.  Meaning some days those XHot that you normally enjoy are gonna light you up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2012, 11:35:57 AM »
Best wings in Huntsville/Madison is Cricket's.  Local place run by a Korean family.  Mom and Dad frying them up and the really cute daughter serving them and pouring the tea.  Best wings I have had in a long time.  They open for lunch at 11:00 and if you are not there by 10:45 you might as well go down the street to Burger King.

Only complaint is that they because they make their wing sauce on premises daily it is not as consistent.  Meaning some days those XHot that you normally enjoy are gonna light you up.

Sounds like a place I would like.  Where's it located?  I don't know much about Hville yet and I work over by Joe Davis Stadium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »
Sounds like a place I would like.  Where's it located?  I don't know much about Hville yet and I work over by Joe Davis Stadium.

Pretty good haul for you unless you can cut through the Arsenal.  It's on Wall Triana just north of Madison Blvd.

Take 565 west to Wall Triana and take the north bound exit.  Go through the red light and turn left on Sullivan Street, the entrance is the strip mall to the right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
Hit Beef O'Brady's yesterday after church.  Was gonna' stay all light and fit with a grilled chicken salad.  But then I saw the wings list and noticed the garlic/parmesian that someone mentioned earlier.  Mighty dang delicious.  They overcooked them a bit but the flavor was outstanding. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »

Yep.  The only thing that I dislike about the place is that she doesn't pour the tea fast enough, especially when your ass is on fire from one of the days the sauce is a little hotter than normal.

Avoid Knuckleheads on 72.  Food is not good, women are not hot, but the beer is cold.  It was better when it was "Steve McQueen's". 

ssgaufan:  If you are over by Joe Davis, then you need to hit up Rolo's in the strip mall at the end of Airport Road.  Only on Thursday though.  The 8 hour pot roast is pretty damn good.  Also hit the Blue Plate Cafe on Governors Drive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2012, 04:16:55 PM »
We've got two Blue Plates down here.  Solid eats and they get it out to you in a hurry.  Love their turnip greens and zipper peas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 04:42:00 PM »
We've got two Blue Plates down here.  Solid eats and they get it out to you in a hurry.  Love their turnip greens and zipper peas.

Eating at the Blue Plate on a regular basis will make one fat.  Don't go in there thinking that you can eat anything remotely healthy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »
Eating at the Blue Plate on a regular basis will make one fat.  Don't go in there thinking that you can eat anything remotely healthy.

I think there's more pork in the turnip greens than there are in some of the sandwiches of the bbq joints in town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2012, 08:41:26 AM »
Yep.  The only thing that I dislike about the place is that she doesn't pour the tea fast enough, especially when your ass is on fire from one of the days the sauce is a little hotter than normal.

Avoid Knuckleheads on 72.  Food is not good, women are not hot, but the beer is cold.  It was better when it was "Steve McQueen's". 

ssgaufan:  If you are over by Joe Davis, then you need to hit up Rolo's in the strip mall at the end of Airport Road.  Only on Thursday though.  The 8 hour pot roast is pretty damn good.  Also hit the Blue Plate Cafe on Governors Drive.

I've already hit the Blue Plate.  I was told that if we weren't there by 11 we might as well go somewhere else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2012, 10:35:25 AM »
I think there's more pork in the turnip greens than there are in some of the sandwiches of the bbq joints in town.

This guy knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »
This guy knows.

Ain't never heard a this blue plate joint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2012, 12:17:44 PM »
Ain't never heard a this blue plate joint.

Blue Plate is a chain (Not sure how big) that specializes in more of a down-home, country cookin' style of food.  Lots of veggies, country fried steak, chicken etc. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions