Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My Mandatory 5...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
My Mandatory 5...
« on: February 24, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »
minutes of Finebaum yesterday was indeed enlightening.  Rarely do I tune in for any length of time but it's become a habit for me to get in the car after work and listen to a call or two during the ride.  Yesterday was perfect for getting a glimpse into the mindset and lifestyles of the unwashed. 

The first caller had PF agreeing with him that had there not been a video of the tea-bagger, this wouldn't even have been a story.  Why?  Because, tea-bagging and worse goes on every week on every college campus around America.  It's just the fact that they happened to have video of this that made it a story.

Exactly numb nuttz.  Every week on college campuses around America, students are pulling out their junk and humping the faces of any passed out person they can find....and worse.  It's only news if it's captured on video.  No, had the Krystal tea-bagger not been video'd, all it would have done is allowed some scum bag, perverted piece of trash get away with a crime while his bretheren cheered him on.....oh, and saved you and your fanbase more public humiliation.  However, Finebaum completely agreed with him.  It really wasn't that bad.

The second caller asked PF about a possible interview with somebody named Duff Morrison, I believe.  PF asked the caller to tell him more about Duff.  In the first two sentences of his response, he told the listening audience that he met and talked to Duff in Wal Mart and it was the most amazing two hours of his entire life.  And that Duff had played for the Bahr on his first Nayshunal Champeenship team....I turned it off and started laughing.

Best two hours of my life spent in Wal Mart....Bear......National Championship.  Says it all.  Looking forward to my mandatory 5 this afternoon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: My Mandatory 5...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »
Well. Like I tell my kids, "If you didn't get a picture of it, it didn't happen"!

Of course, I am being sarcastic.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »
Best 2 hours spent in Wal Mart eh?

Says a lot for a Bammer since that is pretty much daily. I dread when I even have to stop in one for a few mins to get something. Always a damn freak show of whitetrash rednecks and hood rats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
If I spend 2 hrs in WalMarks, I'm gonna kill somebody. That goes for just about any store.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 02:43:57 PM »
Swore off Wal Marks the day Publix opened near me.  Fucking hate it.   Have done a nice job of swearing off Finefuck too.  97.3 the Zone is growing on me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 04:02:55 AM »
I would rather mushroom stamp Vandy that listen to that piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »
Scary part is that I actually know Duff myself.  If you wade through the bahr stories, he is really a good guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »
Scary part is that I actually know Duff myself.  If you wade through the bahr stories, he is really a good guy.

Go to Wal Mart much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
The only walmart I go to is people of walmart .com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 09:05:35 PM »
Go to Wal Mart much?

Only when I need a laugh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.