Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BOOM SHA!!!!!....#16

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
BOOM SHA!!!!!....#16
« on: June 17, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »
OT
Aaron Moore 6'5 260 4.85 Bench 365 Squat 490 Centennial HS, Frisco, TX. (2 Grillz)

Centennial HS is Ryan Mossakowski's HS... :tits:

Also, his Grillz could definitely go up once he gets his Highlight Videos out....No One has them, right now.

Moore said he chose AU over verbal offers from TCU, Texas Tech and Baylor. He was also receiving interest from Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Utah and UTEP.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_olZ9qeA90&feature=related
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:27:48 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: BOOM SHA LAK-LAK!!!!!....#16
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:50:34 AM »
As always, I trust the coaches...but...

That list of offering schools is less than impressive.  Perhaps due to a lack of film on the kid?  Perhaps he's just another "diamond in the rough"?

Fuggit.  I trust the coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:36:34 AM »
The main reassurance I have in these commitments is that our coaches have offered them after they have attended one of our camps and competed against other D-1 level talent.  Apparently they impress the coaches enough to warrant a scholarship offer, and that's good enough for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »
Um....wow....a 260 pound OT. That feller is going to have to eat a shitload of butterbeans. He needs to put on about 70 pounds or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »
The film on this kid is impressive.  At the start...the pic of him without his shirt on.....  Now, I'm not a gay man but, if I were...

Just sayin'

Seriously, this dude is a beast and keep in mind, only 17 with a year to go.  Strong as hell, blocks in the spread offense and just plain ran people down from his DE position.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:47:13 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
More than likely, he'll move into a Guard position.  That's what I'm hearing.  Also, they're talking about trying him out at the Center position, as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs