The REC ain't gonna like this......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
The REC ain't gonna like this......
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:20:53 PM »
Discovery Channel program focuses on Alabama booster's death
By Ron Higgins

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Discovery Channel believes that the circumstances surrounding the accidental death of Memphian and Alabama booster Logan Young are intriguing enough to take a second look.

Cordova attorney Philip Shanks confirmed that a production crew filmed an interview with him a month ago for a new Discovery Channel series whose name and air date have yet to be announced.

The show investigates cases that were closed but maybe had a lot of mysterious circumstances.

Young was found dead in his home on April 11, 2006, nude next to his bed. Police initially called it a homicide, then 36 hours later concluded Young accidentally fell down his stairs, was knocked unconscious, walked to his kitchen to wash off the blood, walked back upstairs to take a shower and went to his bed, where he was still bleeding profusely. Police said Young fell out of bed reaching for the phone.

"Police have evidence that I wasn't privy to," Shanks said. "But there were a couple of things that didn't sound right to me. Logan never walked around nude. When we would take trips together and roomed in hotels, he would get in bed fully clothed. Also, police said they found no money in Logan's house. Logan kept wads and wads of cash in his house. He never kept less than $50,000, and really it was closer to $100,000."

The show is expected to air in September or October

Holy Shit Balls....at first it was a homicide, then a day and a half later it was accidental???  Ahahahahahaha, Shank has got himself into something he ain't never getting out of.  I wonder if he'll accidentally fall up a flight of stairs.....to bad for the REC, he's already told the Discovery Channel everything that he knows....I wonder if the REC will start offing the Discovery Channel too.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/jun/15/program-focuses-on-boosters-death/?printer=1/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The REC ain't gonna like this......
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »
Awesome.

Maybe they can take a second look at the Drummond-ordered hit in Columbia as well.

While they're at it, go back and take a second look at all cases where judges nod a silent "RTR" at the plaintiffs when calling their verdict (coughSnakecoughcoughStablercough)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:29:17 PM »
You guys are such homer, conspiracy theorists.  It's getting old too.  You act as if it's out of the ordinary for a man who illegally bought high school football players like cattle and then got busted for it and subsequently had all the sordid details exposed and proven in a court of law, which in turn, exposed a certain university as being the dirtiest player in college football and made them as irrelevant on the college landscape as oh say, Eastern Michigan, and who would most likely have revealed more details about how this university had been blatantly cheating for decades in order to avoid decades of jail time himself, to fall down a flight of stairs, naked and be knocked unconscious and bleed profusely and then regain consciousness and walk...naked...to the kitchen to wash himself off and then walk back upstairs to the shower, only to fall in bed and then decide to call someone, while still bleeding profusely and fall out of bed...naked...while reaching for the phone and then die on the floor. 

Give it a rest guys.  Nothing to see here.

Who was the attorney that was attacked during the course of this whole thing?  Can't recall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 03:42:19 PM »
Hey now, you've really crossed the line here. Those fine people at the University of Eastern Michigan have done nothing that warrants being compared with the tahd. The Eagles are damn fine people and I for one won't stand idly by and have them besmirched in such a manner.

As far as the mystery of Logan Young goes, to this day I am terrified of salads and refuse to go near one for fear of being taken out. Where is 20/20 when you need them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."