Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TCU...THC...Same Thing

TCU...THC...Same Thing
« on: February 15, 2012, 11:58:17 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/02/tcu_students_arrested_in_drug_bust.html

Texas Christian University officials said in a press release Wednesday that 17 students, including four members of the TCU football team, have been arrested after a six-month investigation by Fort Worth and TCU police into drug selling on and around campus.

TCU officials said the investigation included documented incidents of some of the students selling drugs to undercover officers and that all students involved have been immediately expelled from the university.

TCU chancellor Victor Boschini said in a press release that he hopes the incident does not define TCU's national reputation.

"Today's events have forever changed the lives of the involved students, and we hope they will find a healthy way to move forward," Boschini said in the release. "Also, the next couple of weeks will be tough for the TCU family. There is no doubt that it will hurt to see our name associated with this type of behavior. But we must not allow this moment to define us. We must remember that we are overwhelmingly a community of dedicated students, faculty and staff and focused on changing the world through our collective work and commitment to leadership."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: TCU...THC...Same Thing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
TCU Stoned Frogs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 12:50:32 PM »
Fuck me! Really?  Half their defense was stoned as hell and they were still better than what we had on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
marijuana, cocaine, acid, ecstacy and prescription drugs.

Someone got a hold of Jimmy John's backpack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
Someone got a hold of Jimmy John's backpack.

Frog Rave?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 02:59:35 PM »
Stupid.  Same thing over and over.  They start a drug ring for profit.  One of their customers gets popped for possession, and flips to save his own ass.  They claim to know major information, and it includes TCU football players.  Cops set up CIs, make buys, and nail them.  You set up a drug ring like this, this IS going to happen.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »
Stupid.  Same thing over and over.  They start a drug ring for profit.  One of their customers gets popped for possession, and flips to save his own ass.  They claim to know major information, and it includes TCU football players.  Cops set up CIs, make buys, and nail them.  You set up a drug ring like this, this IS going to happen.

Totally not true, I have been running a successful operation for....I mean yeah...idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 03:36:34 PM »
Inhale, exhale
Just got a ounce in the mail
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
Totally not true, I have been running a successful operation for....I mean yeah...idiots.

I was more referring to operations like these guys.  Big, too many people, and a customer base that probably isn't personally known to them, and gets referrals.  They're too sloppy about who they sell to.  Local dealers like I deal with, they know all their customers, and they know when one gets popped, and they won't sell to him, or anybody he sends them anymore because they know how the game is played.  The smart ones, like you, who are particular about their customer base, they are hard to get to. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:48:30 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
I was more referring to operations like these guys.  Big, too many people, and a customer base that probably isn't personally known to them, and gets referrals.  They're too sloppy about who they sell to.  Local dealers like I deal with, they know all their customers, and they know when one gets popped, and they won't sell to him, or anybody he sends them anymore because they know how the game is played.  The smart ones, like you, who are particular about their customer base, they are hard to get to.

Give a brother the hook up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
Give a brother the hook up?

GF says he open fa bidness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
I just say no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »

Your life is straight out of The Wire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »

He's more gooder at it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:30:29 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 05:58:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.