Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Diners, Drive In's, and Dives...

JR4AU

Diners, Drive In's, and Dives...
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:53:08 PM »
Love the show, but gonna have to boycott I guess.  Just caught a show where he's in Rhode Island with his family, and his youngest boy is wearing a bammer T shirt and hat. 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Diners, Drive In's, and Dives...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »
Love the show, but gonna have to boycott I guess.  Just caught a show where he's in Rhode Island with his family, and his youngest boy is wearing a bammer T shirt and hat. 

I know where that came from. 

He profiled Panini Pete's in Fairhope a couple of years back and struck up a friendship with Pete.

Pete spent a good bit of the past year on the road with the guy and may be doing some of his shows. 

Pete's brother-in-law is Bob Baumhower. 

Pete's is one of the few places I will excuse.  The panini's are great, the burgers are the best you'll ever eat, Pete isn't an asshole about the bama stuff and he's a really cool guy to get to know.  I enjoy his place and try to eat there every time I have occasion to be in Fairhope. 

Highly, highly recommend it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 02:33:00 AM »

I refuse to quit that show, I don't give a fuck what his kid wears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 09:08:38 AM »
I know where that came from. 

He profiled Panini Pete's in Fairhope a couple of years back and struck up a friendship with Pete.

Pete spent a good bit of the past year on the road with the guy and may be doing some of his shows. 

Pete's brother-in-law is Bob Baumhower. 

Pete's is one of the few places I will excuse.  The panini's are great, the burgers are the best you'll ever eat, Pete isn't an asshole about the bama stuff and he's a really cool guy to get to know.  I enjoy his place and try to eat there every time I have occasion to be in Fairhope. 

Highly, highly recommend it.

So, I don't have to boycott it?  Whew, that's a relief, because I wasn't sure I could.  I recall I'd actually seen this particular show before, and wondered why the kid in RI had on a bammer shirt, but didn't realize it was Guy's kid.

I've met Bob Baumhower a couple of times in his restaurants.  He actually works them, doesn't just put his name on them.  He  sat down to talk to a bud and I one time, when we were in a small store he started up a few years back. My bud sort of half knew him.  Bob was extremely nice, and regular guy like.  Fucking hands the size of manhole covers, and fingers all busted up and going in forty eleven different directions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:09:22 AM »
I refuse to quit that show, I don't give a fuck what his kid wears.
I hear ya!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions