Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Darius Philon Says....

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Darius Philon Says....
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 12:01:10 AM »
I's an ignant mofucker.  An' my momma gots a new job in Mobeel.   

Saw that on the ticker on ESPN.

So, yeah - fuck him.

I am sure he will be ESPN Top 100 tomorrow and a 5 star on rivals...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 10:10:40 AM »
The knock on him is that he's going to have trouble quali....no wait, he's signing with uat, nevermind. He'll get in there easily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »
The knock on him is that he's going to have trouble quali....no wait, he's signing with uat, nevermind. He'll get in there easily.

Unless Eddie Goldman or somebody else better than Philon comes along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 11:58:42 AM »

Skreets bitch. 

He's a 5 grillz and will be a top 15 player by the end of the year, unless he decides to roll with the Tide.  Then he has grade problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »
Skreets bitch. 

He's a 5 grillz and will be a top 15 player by the end of the year, unless he decides to roll with the Tide.  Then he has grade problems.

Philon's a project.  Diamond in the rough.  A real fixer-upper.  Handyman's special.

Unless he signs with us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »
Skreets bitch. 

It's like you read this whole thread or something...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »
At some point there will be suspicion focused on a program when commits to a rival keep flipping.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »
At some point there will be suspicion focused on a program when commits to a rival keep flipping.

Chill, everything's peachey.  Just go grab your Calloways and hit the course.  You're acting like Cyrus the virus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 10:30:52 PM »
Skreets bitch. 

Maybe you don't understand the Grill rankings, I don't take into consideration the player's academics...never have, never will. They're ranked by their abilities on the field. Philon will have qualifying issues, or he would've had them, had he committed elsewhere...but since he's a turd now, I would imagine those issues will be bumped out of the way, like Jermaine Preyear, Kerry Murphy & Josh Chapman's were.  Especially now that there's a tighter limit on signing classes....no room for mistakes in the classroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »
Maybe you don't understand the Grill rankings, I don't take into consideration the player's academics...never have, never will. They're ranked by their abilities on the field. Philon will have qualifying issues, or he would've had them, had he committed elsewhere...but since he's a turd now, I would imagine those issues will be bumped out of the way, like Jermaine Preyear, Kerry Murphy & Josh Chapman's were.  Especially now that there's a tighter limit on signing classes....no room for mistakes in the classroom.

But no mention of qualifying problems when he's a Tiger commitment?  Only when he switches is it worthy of mentioning how dumb he is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 12:46:58 AM »
But no mention of qualifying problems when he's a Tiger commitment?  Only when he switches is it worthy of mentioning how dumb he is?
And??? So, you're saying that I should ruin everyone's excitement of the kid's commitment by saying that he's not going to qualify so don't get excited...that would be slightly greaseybammerish...you do realize that this is an Auburn message board right? Also, I'm not going to offer up information on a kid's academic eligibilty if he's committed to Auburn. I'll say this on Philon, if he qualifys, it'll send up red flags everywhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »
And??? So, you're saying that I should ruin everyone's excitement of the kid's commitment by saying that he's not going to qualify so don't get excited...that would be slightly greaseybammerish...you do realize that this is an Auburn message board right? Also, I'm not going to offer up information on a kid's academic eligibilty if he's committed to Auburn. I'll say this on Philon, if he qualifys, it'll send up red flags everywhere.

Really, I was just fishing for some fodder for the next time you bitch about any recruiting website being biased. 

Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »
Unless they're flipping to AU. Then it's just really great coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 11:32:02 PM »
Really, I was just fishing for some fodder for the next time you bitch about any recruiting website being biased. 

Thanks.
When you became a bammer did you lose your ability to read and comprehend? Did you not see the Rivals piece where one of the head writers said that they would bump up recruits due to hype coming from bammer online?  Btw, you can use my exact statements on Philon, no where have I stated anything about him being lower ranked since he's a turd commit, in my rankings, to where he was when he was an Auburn commit. He should still be in the Top 20 in the Country, at the DT position, at the end of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
Unless they're flipping to AU. Then it's just really great coaches.

Glad you're finally starting to see the light.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 08:11:44 AM »
Unless Eddie Goldman or somebody else better than Philon comes along.

Pfft...that'll never happ...

Oh, wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 08:39:46 AM »
Pfft...that'll never happ...

Oh, wait...

Just call me Nostradamus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.