Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOI Official thread

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: LOI Official thread
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Philon likely to sign with Auburn after getting fucked this morning.  If rumors are true, I'm getting tired of this shit.

GTFO with that shit! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2012, 12:57:30 PM »
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Philon likely to sign with Auburn after getting fucked this morning.  If rumors are true, I'm getting tired of this shit.

Let me get this straight...you are getting tired of your coarch signing 125 guys every year and telling 100 of them to grayshirt or wait another year to sign?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2012, 01:00:06 PM »
Methinks Professor Token is using a bit of sarcasm?  Hmm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2012, 01:02:17 PM »
Methinks Professor Token is using a bit of sarcasm?  Hmm?
No, Philon may have very well received a grade A fucking from Alabama this morning. I don't think it was planned, but a fucking nonetheless.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:03:04 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »
No, Philon may have very well received a grade A fucking from Alabama this morning. I don't think it was planned, but a fucking nonetheless.

Oh then I can definitely understand why yall are upset...because this is the first time this has happened to a kid that sabbahr recruited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2012, 01:07:18 PM »
Jonathon Wallace stats.  The video did have him running a lot from the gun but he appeared to have a pretty stout arm as well.

Passed for 1,761 yards and 12 TDs and ran for 891 yards and 28 TDs as a senior leading Central to a 12-2 season, making it to the semifinals of the 6A AHSAA playoffs

Running for 28 TD's in 6A ball.  I think they just might be able find a place on the field for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2012, 01:11:03 PM »
2 more on the board

Joshua Holsey    DB    5-11 / 175    Bio
Fairburn, GA (Creekside)   Highlights

Jovon Robinson    RB    6-1 / 220    Bio
Memphis, TN (Wooddale)   Highlights
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
Oh then I can definitely understand why yall are upset...because this is the first time this has happened to a kid that sabbahr recruited.

It's not the first time, but at least with the other guys they had a few weeks to decide for themselves.  Justin Taylor signed with Kentucky I believe.  Good for him. 

But to tell a kid on the morning that he is ready to sign that he won't have a spot this year, that's bullshit.  Had he been told last week, I still don't like it but he has a week to explore his options.  The morning of?  Complete horse shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »
It's not the first time, but at least with the other guys they had a few weeks to decide for themselves.  Justin Taylor signed with Kentucky I believe.  Good for him. 

But to tell a kid on the morning that he is ready to sign that he won't have a spot this year, that's bullshit.  Had he been told last week, I still don't like it but he has a week to explore his options.  The morning of?  Complete horse Expletive.

What's more amazing is how many guys 'Bama gets to agree to that shitty arrangement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2012, 01:37:01 PM »
What a great day to actually have to work.  This shit stinks.  Did we actually win a NC last year?  How the fuck does this happen even if we didn't win it?  I mean, if the coaches are out working, how the fuck can we not fill a recruiting class, and at least land ONE big target?  How do we miss on every single fucking one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
It's 12:30...has Louis announced FSU yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2012, 01:39:31 PM »
It's 12:30...has Louis announced FSU yet?

I got nothin yet

BTW Avery Young is up to the plate in 20mins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
The thing is, we have absolutely improved this team immediately with who we have.  If...and we are 0'fer on the big dogs...we get Louis to re-up with the good guys, our future at WR is off the charts.  We've really solidified the TE position with Lutz, 2 from last year and Hutcherson and Parks in this class.  On the O-line, the big thing I see is all three guys so far are 6'6" and 6'7" with frames that will allow them to carry 300+ with ease.  Don't know how quickly they'll step in.  Obviously would love to have gotten the traitor Yeldon, but I'm happy to add a 220 lb. beast with an attitude to an already stout stable of backs.  Trust me, Blakely is a bad azz.   Plus, they now have one of the best fullbacks in the country leading the way. A year ago, 6'5" Zeke Pike was Elite 11.  Didn't have a huge year but who knows what he had around him.  The positive is Loeffler.  Chizik hired him because he develops QB's, plain and simple.  If Pike was one of the best in the country a year ago, I'm betting Loeffler will get him back on track.  For all the negative, don't forget the articles on Pike outworking everybody at that camp.

On D...damn, I really wanted Goldman and/or Williams...but I already digress.  Mitchell and McKenzie..plus Kriss Frost will make you jump jump from last year, should put our linebackers back on the map.  I'm happy with Holsey and Davis has good size but keep in mind, DB really isn't an issue on this team as long as they're coached correctly.  We signed one of the best and deepest DB classes in the country last year and a lot of them have experience.  Nero gives us more size in the middle and I don't know much about President at DE.  Bottom line, we've helped ourselves on that side of the ball but I was really hoping for a couple of impact guys.   

Gets it.

Mower stars crowd still on suicide watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2012, 01:45:21 PM »
I got nothin yet

BTW Avery Young is up to the plate in 20mins

Just pulled him up.  6'6" 273 and he looks like he'd choke a mother fucker out in a heartbeat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
Gets it.

Mower stars crowd still on suicide watch.

He still is gonna miss Neiko Lipscomb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »
Rivals has Young at 273.  Scout lists him at 292.  Same player?  Hmmm...either way, landing him would be chub-worthy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »

Orange tie...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »
Rivals has Young at 273.  Scout lists him at 292.  Same player?  Hmmm...either way, landing him would be chub-worthy.

He's actually 318
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2012, 01:52:11 PM »

Orange tie...

Plus that FSU hat ain't got no swagga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions