Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Auburn Coaches were fighting an uphill battle everywhere...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
The Auburn Coaches were fighting an uphill battle everywhere...
« on: February 03, 2012, 06:33:34 PM »
For some that like Dameyune Craig (saying he's Auburn, etc.), probably don't want to know what he said to recruits to get keep them from to Auburn.  Check the video of the Ronald Darby commitment, that's DC towards the end of the video mocking Auburn Coach Trooper Taylor.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:10:42 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Auburn Coaches were fighting an uphill battle everywhere...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 06:35:08 PM »
For some that like Dameyune Craig (saying he's Auburn, etc.), probably don't want to know what he said to recruits to get keep them from to Auburn.  Check the video of the Ronald Darby commitment, that's DC towards the end of the video mocking Auburn Coach Trooper Taylor.

I like Dameyune.  I want to know what he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 06:44:01 PM »
All I know is Craig beat us for a sprint champion...
and former Auburn players have a knack for besting us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 07:20:28 PM »
I like Dameyune.  I want to know what he said.
I'd like to know to, but supposedly it was pretty bad and racial. My list of hated former Auburn players is starting to pile up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
I'd like to know to, but supposedly it was pretty bad and racial. My list of hated former Auburn players is starting to pile up.

Is this "what he supposedly said" internet rumor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »
Is this "what he supposedly said" internet rumor?
"what he supposedly said", in regards to recruiting, is usually better than "what he actually said".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »
"what he supposedly said", in regards to recruiting, is usually better than "what he actually said".

I'm certain recruits read teh innerwebz.  But what a FSU coach/former AU player actually said to any recruit about Auburn would certainly be more important.

So, what was he saying about Auburn? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 10:52:38 PM »
I'm certain recruits read teh innerwebz.  But what a FSU coach/former AU player actually said to any recruit about Auburn would certainly be more important.

So, what was he saying about Auburn?

The internet rumor that will always be an internet rumor is that Craig engages in negative recruiting especially against Auburn. 

Supposedly, Craig paints the picture of Auburn being full of racists and cheats. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 10:55:48 PM »
The internet rumor that will always be an internet rumor is that Craig engages in negative recruiting especially against Auburn. 

Supposedly, Craig paints the picture of Auburn being full of racists and cheats.

If that's the case, he's dead to me.  That fucker better never, ever set foot in Auburn again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »
If that's the case, he's dead to me.  That fucker better never, ever set foot in Auburn again.

Internet rumor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
Internet rumor.

As I said, IF that's the case...  I guarantee you Chiz and his coaches know if it's true or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 11:04:22 PM »
Craig has had a bad attitude since his days post NFL career.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 12:12:47 AM »
Okay, lighten up.  There's not a year in the last 10 that I haven't heard that other schools were engaging in "Negative recruiting" agaisnt Auburn.  4 words...What...the fuck...ever!!!  Okay, let's say prospect A goes to Auburn for a visit and is hosted by...let's say, Gabe Wright.  He has a huge visit. Loved it.  Family....hot bitches...family.  Now...he goes to FSU for a visit.  This coach....who's been gone from AU for 17 years tells recruit A..."Auburn be racist". 

What does recruit A do?  Hmmm....let's see...2 choices...

1. Damn...dey racisss?  I'm a Nole fo' life....or..

2. Boop Beep Boop....Yo' Gabe...wazzup with the racism card?   Dude, I been here almost 2 years...tell that wack bitch to kiss yo ass. 

I'm so sick of hearing about "negative recruiting".  There's not a damn thing wrong with Auburn and it's one of the premier coaching jobs in America and one of the greatest places for a H.S. stud to be a student athlete.  There's no more negative recruiting going on against Auburn than we are doing against other schools.  If certain schools are paying players..then that's a different ballgame.  But no player in America is going to FSU over Auburn because Dameyune Craig said AU is this or that.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 12:33:26 AM »
Okay, lighten up.  There's not a year in the last 10 that I haven't heard that other schools were engaging in "Negative recruiting" agaisnt Auburn.  4 words...What...the fuck...ever!!!  Okay, let's say prospect A goes to Auburn for a visit and is hosted by...let's say, Gabe Wright.  He has a huge visit. Loved it.  Family....hot bitches...family.  Now...he goes to FSU for a visit.  This coach....who's been gone from AU for 17 years tells recruit A..."Auburn be racist". 

What does recruit A do?  Hmmm....let's see...2 choices...

1. Damn...dey racisss?  I'm a Nole fo' life....or..

2. Boop Beep Boop....Yo' Gabe...wazzup with the racism card?   Dude, I been here almost 2 years...tell that wack bitch to kiss yo ass. 

I'm so sick of hearing about "negative recruiting".  There's not a damn thing wrong with Auburn and it's one of the premier coaching jobs in America and one of the greatest places for a H.S. stud to be a student athlete.  There's no more negative recruiting going on against Auburn than we are doing against other schools.  If certain schools are paying players..then that's a different ballgame.  But no player in America is going to FSU over Auburn because Dameyune Craig said AU is this or that.

So full of being spot I just had to quote it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »
ALL KINDS OF AWESOMENESS

With writing like that, who needs batteries?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions