Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Heat Seekers

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Heat Seekers
« on: January 31, 2012, 03:18:18 PM »
Caught this on the food network (231 Directv) last night. Not a bad program if you can get by the over talking and laughing from the hosts. Gives good recipes on hot and spicy food. And its a good hour kill on a Monday night.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/heat-seekers/index.html     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

Re: Heat Seekers
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »
I've watched a little.  I didn't really enjoy.  I like hot stuff, to a point.  Heat is good, with good tasting food.  Heat for the sake of heat to see how hot you can stand?  Nope. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Heat Seekers
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »
I've watched a little.  I didn't really enjoy.  I like hot stuff, to a point.  Heat is good, with good tasting food.  Heat for the sake of heat to see how hot you can stand?  Nope.

THIS....all of it.

Whats the point of making something so hot it doesnt even taste like food anymore? I want food to taste good while being hot. All the reason I love fresh jalapenos and some cayenne pepper. We are indeed a country of excess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE