Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jovon Robinson

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Jovon Robinson
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 09:55:44 PM »
Supposedly posted this on his Instagram a little bit ago...

A few things.

1) WTF
2) Isn't he already a done deal at Auburn? His LOI is signed. He can still flip?
3) Wouldn't that just be icing on the cake. Every bammer on earth fought tooth and nail to "prove" he was a filthy barn cheater...then he flips to Bama two months after signing day??
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:24:22 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 04:16:55 AM »
Auburn isn't in the grade changing business, uat is...and business is boomin'. Btw, uat was one of Jovon's first scholarship offer and they continued to recruit him right up until they landed Yeldon, by then the grades had already been changed. That way, if he goes to uat nothing is said about it...if he goes to Auburn, things get brought to light....now he goes to uat, everything will be swept under the rug like nothing ever happened and Emmert will look the other way just like it was stated in the USA Today article and in the NTYF blog/article.

LSU - Grade changing scandal regarding football players (under Emmert and sabben)
uat - Grade changing scandal(s) regarding football players (Chapman, Murphy, Preyear, Fanning, etc. under sabben with Emmert as NCAA President)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 10:19:59 AM »
Auburn isn't in the grade changing business, uat is...and business is boomin'. Btw, uat was one of Jovon's first scholarship offer and they continued to recruit him right up until they landed Yeldon, by then the grades had already been changed. That way, if he goes to uat nothing is said about it...if he goes to Auburn, things get brought to light....now he goes to uat, everything will be swept under the rug like nothing ever happened and Emmert will look the other way just like it was stated in the USA Today article and in the NTYF blog/article.

LSU - Grade changing scandal regarding football players (under Emmert and sabben)
uat - Grade changing scandal(s) regarding football players (Chapman, Murphy, Preyear, Fanning, etc. under sabben with Emmert as NCAA President)

You know this might be your sanest conspiracy theory yet.  I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2013, 10:52:46 AM »
You know this might be your sanest conspiracy theory yet.  I like it.
Unless he stays at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
Unless he stays at Auburn.
details...details
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 06:14:43 PM »
Well, I guess he is going to Bama. Add this to the list of very peculiar and suspicious flips.

http://www.collegefootballscoop.com/2013/04/jovon-robinson-gets-second-chance-to-fulfill-his-dream/

Liked this line though:
A day later, Robinson met with head coach Gene Chizik. During that meeting, Chizik talked to him about the process and procedure of his upcoming meetings with NCAA investigators, and warned him not to try to hide anything from the investigators “because the NCAA will know.”

#CoverupCulture

But seriously, this is really bizarre to me.

So he signs his LOI in 2012. Someone changed his grades before his Freshman season could start. No one knows who, but it was determined that Auburn was not involved. Auburn, after all, was the ones that noticed the discrepency.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8661192/ncaa-investigating-auburn-recruiting-assistant-coaches-sources-say
Memphis Central High School coach Lynord Crutchfield, who coached Robinson at Wooddale during his junior and seniors seasons, said he met with an NCAA investigator last month about Robinson's transcripts. Crutchfield said the NCAA became aware something was amiss when Auburn officials submitted a transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center that was different from the one Notre Dame had for the player.

But now, he's good to go. Can't get any more info out of the woman that admitted to changing his grade. But he can't play where he was originally supposed to? Or he just chose not to? Instead he goes to their main rivals? How does this not sound shady.

Not trying to go conspiracy theorist (ok, maybe I am), but how does this not encourage rival schools tampering with kids' grades JUST to get them to transfer to their school?

It doesn't make sense...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 07:38:13 PM »
Well, I guess he is going to Bama. Add this to the list of very peculiar and suspicious flips.

http://www.collegefootballscoop.com/2013/04/jovon-robinson-gets-second-chance-to-fulfill-his-dream/

Liked this line though:
#CoverupCulture

But seriously, this is really bizarre to me.

So he signs his LOI in 2012. Someone changed his grades before his Freshman season could start. No one knows who, but it was determined that Auburn was not involved. Auburn, after all, was the ones that noticed the discrepency.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8661192/ncaa-investigating-auburn-recruiting-assistant-coaches-sources-say
But now, he's good to go. Can't get any more info out of the woman that admitted to changing his grade. But he can't play where he was originally supposed to? Or he just chose not to? Instead he goes to their main rivals? How does this not sound shady.

Not trying to go conspiracy theorist (ok, maybe I am), but how does this not encourage rival schools tampering with kids' grades JUST to get them to transfer to their school?

It doesn't make sense...

Sure it does, new suit and a new car. Where else could he get such a great deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
Where the fuck is Tennstud now?!?!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 07:22:53 AM »
The worst part is the built-in defense that the lazy masses will buy:  Yeah, he had a grade changed, but Auburn was involved in that.  Robinson is in the clear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 08:33:10 AM »
The worst part is the built-in defense that the lazy masses will buy:  Yeah, he had a grade changed, but Auburn was involved in that.  Robinson is in the clear.

That poor little innocent child.  He just wanted to fail all on his own, but big bad mean ole Auburn came in and corrupted him by changing his grades so he could go to that evil college.  We better help him out by taking him into our wonderful home in Tuscaloosa. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »
While this crap is becoming all too commonplace these days, I guess I'm not too surprised after reading the article on him changing his mind.  I'd love to have the guy but he won't be eligible until December of 2014 (According to al.kum) so he's not going to be toting the rock for anyone the next 2 seasons anyway. You can't have too many backs and Lord knows we're thin right now.  We have Tre Mason (Injured) Cameron Artimus Pyle Pain and Corey Grant.  But, I think we have our bruising inside runner with Peyton Barber coming in and another bad ass in Jonathon Ford.  If we can sign 2-3 more in this class, our numbers should be fine.  I do want to see us be able to consistently put a 210+ guy back there.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 12:36:26 AM »
While this crap is becoming all too commonplace these days, I guess I'm not too surprised after reading the article on him changing his mind.  I'd love to have the guy but he won't be eligible until December of 2014 (According to al.kum) so he's not going to be toting the rock for anyone the next 2 seasons anyway. You can't have too many backs and Lord knows we're thin right now.  We have Tre Mason (Injured) Cameron Artimus Pyle Pain and Corey Grant.  But, I think we have our bruising inside runner with Peyton Barber coming in and another bad ass in Jonathon Ford.  If we can sign 2-3 more in this class, our numbers should be fine.  I do want to see us be able to consistently put a 210+ guy back there.   
CamPayne is a bruiser also (5'10” 215lbs.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 07:26:03 PM »
CamPayne is a bruiser also (5'10” 215lbs.)
I am 6'0  215  but unfortunately have no eligerbility left. But I do bruise. Easily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 06:05:07 AM »
I am 6'0  215  but unfortunately have no eligerbility left. But I do bruise. Easily.
Huh! I guess you're committing to Auburn early too in hopes that Alabama will eventually come callin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 08:59:51 AM »
Huh! I guess you're committing to Auburn early too in hopes that Alabama will eventually come callin'.

Word on the skreet is that he's already spent a few weekends at a State Representative's Panama City condo.  Wait...that was before he realized he had eligibility left.  Nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 09:11:23 AM »
Word on the skreet is that he's already spent a few weekends at a State Representative's Panama City condo.  Wait...that was before he realized he had eligibility left.  Nevermind.
This will be a "business decision" and I will be deciding which school has the best basket weaving class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 09:28:57 AM »
This will be a "business decision" and I will be deciding which school has the best basket weaving class.

You have to do what's best for your family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 09:44:36 PM »
This should help you with your "business decision."

https://www.google.com/search?q=Basket+weaving+on+line&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

Weave on my friend!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions