Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

From the "It's worth what you paid for it" department....

JR4AU

From the "It's worth what you paid for it" department....
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
This guy has us down for 3 of the remaining 5 star croots left on the board.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1035976-college-football-recruiting-2012-latest-predictions-for-all-uncommitted-5-stars

I think Kwon Alexander is a "fo realz" shot, and I'd take just him, and be happy.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: From the "It's worth what you paid for it" department....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »
I hope he's right. 

Except for Eddie Goldman.  I hope he's really wrong about him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:02:40 PM »
Also, I don't understand the Winston-to-Alabama talk.  I mean, I'm sure some will throw out accusations of illegal activity, but ignoring that, what does Winston see in Alabama? 

He's a sure-fire baseball prospect that could make money now.  Maybe not big money yet, but at least some. 

But instead he's going to play football at a school that runs a pro-style, "give it to the running back," offense?  A school that has a junior quarterback that led them to a national championship? 

I really could see him doing wonders at Florida State. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:30:32 PM »
Also, I don't understand the Winston-to-Alabama talk.  I mean, I'm sure some will throw out accusations of illegal activity, but ignoring that, what does Winston see in Alabama? 

He's a sure-fire baseball prospect that could make money now.  Maybe not big money yet, but at least some. 

But instead he's going to play football at a school that runs a pro-style, "give it to the running back," offense?  A school that has a junior quarterback that led them to a national championship? 

It doesn't matter who he signs with. I really doubt the kid plays the first down of college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 11:27:09 PM »
It doesn't matter who he signs with. I really doubt the kid plays the first down of college football.
Especially not at uat...atleast not at the QB position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:23:46 AM »

I hate Bama as much as anyone, but compare both programs the last 5 years on paper. Look at FSU's consistent track record of underachieving the last 5 years. They are in the same boat as UGA to me but in a shittier conference (which makes them look worse IMHO). All world, MNC caliber talent every year.....but usually end up in the Independence or Liberty Bowl. No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 09:26:06 AM »
I hate Bama as much as anyone, but compare both programs the last 5 years on paper. Look at FSU's consistent track record of underachieving the last 5 years. They are in the same boat as UGA to me but in a shittier conference (which makes them look worse IMHO). All world, MNC caliber talent every year.....but usually end up in the Independence or Liberty Bowl. No thanks.

Maybe, but he would absolutely thrive in Fisher's offense.  They may be in the Poulan Bowl every year, but he would be the ACC Player of the Year, each one.  At uat, he would be moved to WR.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
Maybe, but he would absolutely thrive in Fisher's offense.  They may be in the Poulan Bowl every year, but he would be the ACC Player of the Year, each one.  At uat, he would be moved to WR.

Probaby right on the move to WR, but RWS is actually correct for once. This kid's future seems to be more geared to baseball anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »

FSU = Starting quarterback from day one.
Alabama = Wide receiver by year two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:30 AM »
FSU = Starting quarterback from day one.
Alabama = Wide receiver by year two.

I guess it's whatever he is looking for. I just don't look too kind on most kids going to FSU and underachieving. I would not like that personally as a recruit right now. They don't develop worth a shit (aside from Ponder). Strange because most of them go to the pros and thrive (like UGA) , so the talent is there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
This guy has us down for 3 of the remaining 5 star croots left on the board.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1035976-college-football-recruiting-2012-latest-predictions-for-all-uncommitted-5-stars

I think Kwon Alexander is a "fo realz" shot, and I'd take just him, and be happy.
Only problem with all that is where its from.  I can write all that and post it there as fact.  Hell I think we are going to get 8 - 5*'s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »
Only problem with all that is where its from.  I can write all that and post it there as fact.  Hell I think we are going to get 8 - 5*'s.

Are we really???

Fuck yeah! I knew we would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 09:57:58 AM »

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!1

Does that mean we get the Pimp Cup trophy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 10:14:27 AM »

Please to be noting the title of this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 10:30:05 AM »
Please to be noting the title of this thread.

Thread titles?...don't talk about .....thread titles?...you kidding me?....Thread Titles?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31:53 AM »
You fuckers keep it up, I'm gonna have to start talking depth charts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »
Thread titles?...don't talk about .....thread titles?...you kidding me?....Thread Titles?

Thread titles...that's what we talkin' bout...thread titles...not a post..not a post...we talkin' bout thread titles...thread titles..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
Somebody needs a warn meter adjustment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »
Thread titles...that's what we talkin' bout...thread titles...not a post..not a post...we talkin' bout thread titles...thread titles..

We sittin here, I'm supposed to be Alumni president, and we in here talking about thread titles? Thread titles? How the hell can I make other posters better by a thread title man???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions