Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn in 2012

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Auburn in 2012
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »
If you are referring to Kaos I disagree.  He will admit he wanted Tub's gone as bad as everyone else, that it was time for him to move on.  What others have done is suddenly turn on Tub's and shit all over him.  Kaos just tries to point out all the good that Tubs did for Auburn.

I happen to agree with him except for the recruiting part, I think Tubs got lazy and got beat by lord sabanz plain and simple.

No, wasn't refering to Kaos. More people Ive talked to in person who still think we should not have fired him and think we still made a mistake. I can't help those people.

For the record, Kaos has stated many times that he did not want him fired and that he thought he could turn it around if given the chance. He has been wrong and flip flopped on more topics than Mitt Romney.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13:00 AM »

What is this crap in the top right with the running backs in a line behind the QB who is standing way too close to the center to take any kind of snap?  That HS crap may have worked at Temple but this is the SEC!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2012, 11:15:53 AM »
Does anyone else get an uneasy feeling with all these Temple pics and videos when talking about Auburn's future?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
Does anyone else get an uneasy feeling with all these Temple pics and videos when talking about Auburn's future?

I feel dirty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
We could always make a temple run.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
We could always make a temple run.

I just bought a new set of temple undergarments.  Loeffler/Romney in 2012!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »
yet some still worship at his throne.

It's not worship to look at his whole run at Auburn instead of one failing due to burning out.  Tubs was a good coach, but he burned out at the time when he needed to step up his game instead of maintain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2012, 02:03:59 PM »

No, why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2012, 06:35:31 AM »
Off Topic for a second...don't blink when Quan Bray gets in the WR rotation. Also, Sammie Coates and Jaylon Denson will become a new version of Aromashodu and Obomanu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
Off Topic for a second...don't blink when Quan Bray gets in the WR rotation. Also, Sammie Coates and Jaylon Denson will become a new version of Aromashodu and Obomanu.
I didn't blink while reading your post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2012, 09:01:24 AM »

I hope so. The coaches have brought in a lot of talent as athletes and WR's. I think we have all seen talent brought in at that position before and was wasted. I don't think that it will but that still lingers in the back of my mind. From the sounds of Lefty's style of offense, we'z gonna need some good'ns catching the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2012, 10:37:09 AM »

I thought he was already?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »