Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Hires as OC...

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Auburn Hires as OC...
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2012, 03:06:49 PM »
Hey nutless, its really not that hard.   Put ---> : in front of and behind stuff :   like : popcorn :  :popcorn: and : rimshot : :rimshot:

:nutless: : nutless : <---unless it did

Well, that didn't work.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:38:19 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2012, 03:07:27 PM »
Hey nutless, its really not that hard.   Put ---> : in front of and behind stuff :   like : popcorn :  :popcorn: and : rimshot : :rimshot:

:facialcumshot: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2012, 03:09:11 PM »
:facialcumshot:

I like the way this guy thinks

#pearlnecklacesrule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »
--->:analrimjob:<---
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »
And Finebaum leads with a JoePa memorial.

Wonder if he'll even mention Loeffler?

Wait, why the hell am I listening to this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »
I don't know how successful he will be.  I am hopeful that he will be based on Chizik's track record and one other thing.  In the mid eighties we needed someone who could coach quarterbacks.  Dye went and got a QB coach that eventually turned into the OC and did well at both. 

We forget that moving from a QB coach to OC is a pretty natural progression.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2012, 03:36:39 PM »
--->:analrimjob:<---

:asstomouth:   Did it work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
I don't know how successful he will be.  I am hopeful that he will be based on Chizik's track record and one other thing.  In the mid eighties we needed someone who could coach quarterbacks.  Dye went and got a QB coach that eventually turned into the OC and did well at both. 

We forget that moving from a QB coach to OC is a pretty natural progression.

Mitch Comstein?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:45 PM »
Mitch Comstein?

Sullivan also spent five seasons doing radio color commentary for Auburn football games before joining the staff at Auburn in 1986 as quarterbacks coach under head coach Pat Dye. He worked with AU quarterbacks Jeff Burger, Reggie Slack, and Stan White during his six years at Auburn.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:42:07 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
Those are three names I enjoy; Burger, Slack and White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »
Those are three names I enjoy; Burger, Slack and White

Up until that fraud, Newton, played QB for Auburn, my fav of all time was Burger.  Tough as nails, new how to win games in crunch time and packed heat at the Krystals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2012, 04:16:20 PM »
Up until that fraud, Newton, played QB for Auburn, my fav of all time was Burger.  Tough as nails, new how to win games in crunch time and packed heat at the Krystals.

You can bet there would have been no sac incident done to him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2012, 04:23:51 PM »
You can bet there would have been no sac incident done to him!

Burger might have been the one sacking..but then, doing something like that would probably earn him a one play suspension.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2012, 04:29:47 PM »
Burger might have been the one sacking..but then, doing something like that would probably earn him a one play suspension.

I remember Dye telling the Warden about it and saying that he suspended him the one play because the professor was making a mountain out of a mole hill.  He saw the paper and Jeff should have been penalized for not doing his footnotes correctly but that was it.  He listed the work he supposedly plagiarized as a source but did not footnote the quote.   Shit I'm guilty of doing that before and who truly thinks if you are plagiarize something that you are dumb enough to provide where it came from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2012, 04:46:46 PM »
I remember Dye telling the Warden about it and saying that he suspended him the one play because the professor was making a mountain out of a mole hill.  He saw the paper and Jeff should have been penalized for not doing his footnotes correctly but that was it.  He listed the work he supposedly plagiarized as a source but did not footnote the quote.   Shit I'm guilty of doing that before and who truly thinks if you are plagiarize something that you are dumb enough to provide where it came from?
Would that be like claiming skreetz, then posting a dead link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
Not a fan of the Temple offense because I want Auburn to recruit bigtime WRs.
It certainly will not suit Pike's skillset.

I like Loeffler's statement concerning special teams and his offense working well with the defense but there is really nothing to see but a bio and some very nice comments from those that he has encountered. There is really no way of knowing what to expect from his resume' based on a fullback transfer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2012, 01:21:10 AM »
From CBSSportsblog:  Ranking the SEC West Coordinator Hires

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/34541884?source=rss_blogs_NCAAF

AUBURN

2011: Gus Malzahn offensive, Ted Roof defensive.
Departures: Malzahn is now the head coach at Arkansas State; Roof avoided a potential dismissal by first taking the UCF DC's job, then rejoining old Duke colleague Bill O'Brien at Penn State.
2012: Temple OC and longtime Michigan/Florida QB coach Scot Loeffler will run the offense, Atlanta Falcons DC Brian VanGorder the defense.

Thumbs up/down? Up. VanGorder is a smash hire with a successful track record both in the NFL and the SEC, the sort of coach who should return the Tigers' defense to respectability in a hurry. Loeffler is a young, highly respected up-and-comer who's been due for an OC gig like Auburn's, but his pro-style leanings and early talk about "helping our defense and special teams" signals a wrenching shift in philosophy from Malzahn's no-huddle spread. Is he sharp enough to overcome what could be some serious transitional hiccups?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2012, 08:49:53 AM »
For what it's worth, I was talking to a friend yesterday who is a Florida booster.  I asked him what he thought about Loeffler and he told me that the kid was specifically brought to Florida to work with Tebow...nothing else.
That scared me at first, but later when I started reading off Temple's offensive statistics from last season, he chimed in and said that was impressive considering he was working for Addazio.  He had zero good words about him, and still claims they would have won the SEC and MNC in 2009 with even a decent OC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.