Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Queers and steers

Re: Queers and steers
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
New Orleans fans - the real ones, the ones that were A'ints fans, the ones with paper bags on their heads that remember the bad old days and loved their team anyway - THOSE are some damn fun people to watch football with. THOSE are Saints fans.  You might have to go to NOLA or Red Stick to find them, but those are the fan base.  They roll with the punches, party when they win, party when they lose.  They are real folks, no sense of entitlement, and they love their team and love their players as people. 

Being a Saints fan is trendy now, post Katrina.  I am sure the folks in Mobile are bandwaggoners - throw in the Mark Ingram draft and well, the turds have crossed over.  They don't count, and characterizing the whole Saints fan base by including the band wagon is unfair.

Could not have said it any better, myself.  And yes, I still have the Dome Patrol Poster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
To WE!!! and dwe with the keen car - this is not aimed at you.  Unless you are like this, and if you are, well, fuck you.

I lived in Dallas for the super bowl runs of the 90s.  I had to look really hard to make sure they were wearing blue and silver instead of crimpsum and white, because the public arrogance and asshole factor were identical. 

Dallas fans are without a doubt the bammers of the NFL - especially now that they basically suck again.  All you hear about now is how they should/woulda/coulda - living in the past, thinking that everyone else is second tier, they should be a contender every year.  It makes them INSANE to think they are mediocre, with not a lot of hope of improving with Romo the Homo as QB and an Arkansas white trash redneck with money as an owner.

New Orleans fans - the real ones, the ones that were A'ints fans, the ones with paper bags on their heads that remember the bad old days and loved their team anyway - THOSE are some damn fun people to watch football with. THOSE are Saints fans.  You might have to go to NOLA or Red Stick to find them, but those are the fan base.  They roll with the punches, party when they win, party when they lose.  They are real folks, no sense of entitlement, and they love their team and love their players as people. 

Being a Saints fan is trendy now, post Katrina.  I am sure the folks in Mobile are bandwaggoners - throw in the Mark Ingram draft and well, the turds have crossed over.  They don't count, and characterizing the whole Saints fan base by including the band wagon is unfair.

And since you can't be a Saints fan and like the Falcons, well, to hell with Atlanta and Julio too.

To talk good of the Saints fans and bad of Dallas fans. There is irony in there somewhere.

I always thought of Cowboys fans as more the Notre Dame or Texas of the NFL. Arrogant, talking about the past, blah blah blah - yes, they do. But a lot of CFB programs do that without the useful idiot redneck army like Bama. I'm not sure there really is a Bama of the NFL in full. Bama is an anomoly.

I went to a Falcons/Cowboys game about 6 years ago at the Dome and I am not even going to get into which fanbase had the trailer trash rednecks. It wasn't even close. The Saints are no better than the Falcons on having fans that are redneck podunk idiots.

And I agree on Jerry Jones. He is his own worst enemy. And an Arkansas redneck. A redneck that just happens to have millions and millions. But a redneck nonetheless. First class prick too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
To talk good of the Saints fans and bad of Dallas fans. There is irony in there somewhere.

I always thought of Cowboys fans as more the Notre Dame or Texas of the NFL. Arrogant, talking about the past, blah blah blah - yes, they do. But a lot of CFB programs do that without the useful idiot redneck army like Bama. I'm not sure there really is a Bama of the NFL in full. Bama is an anomoly.

I went to a Falcons/Cowboys game about 6 years ago at the Dome and I am not even going to get into which fanbase had the trailer trash rednecks. It wasn't even close. The Saints are no better than the Falcons on having fans that are redneck podunk idiots.

And I agree on Jerry Jones. He is his own worst enemy. And an Arkansas redneck. A redneck that just happens to have millions and millions. But a redneck nonetheless. First class prick too.

Not exactly redneck, but this comes close.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 09:42:33 AM »
Not exactly redneck, but this comes close.

One guess as to which NFL team Kaos liked most of his life....(or at least he said he did)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
You guys are a bunch of Romo-sexuals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »
One guess as to which NFL team Kaos liked most of his life....(or at least he said he did)

Tha Raidahs!!! 

Howie, Stork, Sticky....

Liked Oakland, Pitt and sometimes Denver.  Oakland most
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 10:08:13 AM »
Gotta admit that Dave Casper and Fred Biletnikoff were two of my favorites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 10:27:03 AM »
And "tha Snake". And Rolondo. You love 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »
And "tha Snake". And Rolondo. You love 'em.

Negative ghost rider.  I had seen the replay plenty of times of the 1967 Iron bowl.  I knew then that he fucked goats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 12:10:18 PM »
Hey...Inside aren't we all secretly Raiders fans?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 12:49:59 PM »
Tha Raidahs!!! 

Howie, Stork, Sticky....

Liked Oakland, Pitt and sometimes Denver.  Oakland most

I actually like Howie a lot. One of the few commentators I can stomach, unlike that baldtop Bradshaw. Howie's had nothing but great things to say about Bo.

When I think of Dallas from my youth, I think of memories of Landry, Staubach (even though I didnt get to watch him play), White, Dorsett. Loved all of those and they showed a lot of class. Still love Landry to this day and hate Jerry Jones' redneck ass for dealing with Tom's exit the way he did. Fuck JJ in da mouf x 20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
I actually like Howie a lot. One of the few commentators I can stomach, unlike that baldtop Bradshaw. Howie's had nothing but great things to say about Bo.

When I think of Dallas from my youth, I think of memories of Landry, Staubach (even though I didnt get to watch him play), White, Dorsett. Loved all of those and they showed a lot of class. Still love Landry to this day and hate Jerry Jones' redneck ass for dealing with Tom's exit the way he did. fudge JJ in da mouf x 20.

Add in Calvin Hill.  A great guy who raised another great athlete and person, Grant Hill.  Interesting note, while at Yale he was fraternity brother with W., his wife was roomates with Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »
Add in Calvin Hill.  A great guy who raised another great athlete and person, Grant Hill.  Interesting note, while at Yale he was fraternity brother with W., his wife was roomates with Hillary.

Knew the first part.

Did not know the second. Interesting. I guess I didn't realize how old he was now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE