Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official U.S. Open Thread

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Official U.S. Open Thread
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
I hope he trips walking to the green and jabs the club into his nuts, rendering him incapacitated for two weeks. 
He just fucked Raven.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »
I hope he trips walking to the green and jabs the club into his nuts, rendering him incapacitated for two weeks. 

OUCH!  Raven Riley just got smoked by a Tiger stinger, lucky for her, a little of her extra ass flab deflected the shot....  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »
OUCH!  Raven Riley just got smoked by a Tiger stinger, lucky for her, a little of her extra ass flab deflected the shot.... 

Rocco still up 1 with 2 to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 04:09:45 PM »

Raven told him to go to hell because she loves me. Her rejection crushed his soul and allowed Rocco to ride off with the trophy.  Her rejection might eventually cause him to play better because he'll be bent on proving himself to her, but he can never match Kaos, so it will just be a fruitless endeavor that will net him lots of money, more trophies and media blowing. But he'll never be satisfied.  Because he'll never be me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »

Everything tied after 18 holes.  Tiger shot  one under on the last hole to tie it up.

It now goes to match play sudden death. 

1st person to have a lead after a hole, wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 04:12:03 PM »
Everything tied after 18 holes.  Tiger shot  one under on the last hole to tie it up.

It now goes to match play sudden death. 

1st person to have a lead after a hole, wins.

What the HELL?  I was watching the online scorecard and after 18 it showed Rocco with the lead by a shot.  I call BS on that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »
What the HELL?  I was watching the online scorecard and after 18 it showed Rocco with the lead by a shot.  I call BS on that. 

You're right.  All of us watching it live on TV must be wrong.  Go with the "on-line" card.  :vn:   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
You're right.  All of us watching it live on TV must be wrong.  Go with the "on-line" card.  :vn:   :poke:

I call BS on your TV.  It's probably some CGI crap they came up with to fool you.  The REAL score will never be known.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »
I call BS on your TV.  It's probably some CGI crap they came up with to fool you.  The REAL score will never be known.

Yeah... CGI...   The same thing that makes Raven look hot.

hahahahaha  :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
Yeah... CGI...   The same thing that makes Raven look hot.

hahahahaha  :silence:

Raven is never CGI, never airbrushed.  She is always natural.  That's the biggest part of her allure.

As for golf, I am trying to "watch" the online broadcast.  It appears to me that from the grainy/choppy image I'm getting that Rocco hit the ball into the sand and then killed a spectator with his next flub.  That about it?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 04:24:12 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
Raven is never CGI, never airbrushed.  She is always naturaly large.  That's the biggest part of her hiney.

:silence:

Rocco in trouble!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »
FUCK!  US Open website just either kicked me or crashed the live feed.

I need updates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
Nevermind.  I got back on fast enough to see Rocco is screwed.  Tiger on in 2 and Rocco hitting his third from a drop area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »
Rocco has 20 ft. for par.  

Tiger has 20 ft. for birdie.....   fat woman...err... Raven is getting ready to sing....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »
Tiger wins!   Amazing...   Love him or hate him, that was one of the best tournaments I've ever watched.  Truly Amazing...

I feel for Rocco...  What a match...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2008, 04:32:07 PM »
Tiger wins!   Amazing...   Love him or hate him, that was one of the best tournaments I've ever watched.  Truly Amazing...

I feel for Rocco...  What a match...

I HATE TIGER WOODS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. 

Fuck this ENTIRE fucking day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »
I HATE TIGER WOODS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. 

Fuck this ENTIRE fucking day.
I don't understand why you hate Tiger Woods?  Because he is the best golfer of his lifetime?  Possibly the best golfer ever?  There is no reason to hate him besides he is the best...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2008, 02:27:55 AM »
I don't understand why you hate Tiger Woods?  Because he is the best golfer of his lifetime?  Possibly the best golfer ever?  There is no reason to hate him besides he is the best...
:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.