Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

HTC Thunderbolt

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
HTC Thunderbolt
« on: January 13, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
I bought my wife an HTC Thunderbolt phone for her birthday. The features look nice and the reviews are pretty good. Anybody have one? Opinions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: HTC Thunderbolt
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 12:54:44 PM »
I bought my wife an HTC Thunderbolt phone for her birthday. The features look nice and the reviews are pretty good. Anybody have one? Opinions?

Nah, still kicking the HTC Evo that I've had for a year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »

Everything I have heard has been great phone, crappy battery.  I think most people need to recharge every 12-18 hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »

It's just a 4g version of the incredible which was a kick ass phone. Htc's snapdragon processors are the shit. I have iPhone now but I still like the htc better. It was faster IMHO but iPhone is def a more polished product.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:09 AM »
Everything I have heard has been great phone, crappy battery.  I think most people need to recharge every 12-18 hours.
I think, to some extent, everybody complains about battery life on any smartphone. I've always used the widget to turn the internet on and off, and usually keep it off when I'm not using my phone. Never really had a problem.

So far, the Thunderbolt is indeed badass. I look forward to replacing my shitty Droid Eris within the next week or so. Battery consumption hasn't been a problem so far, as long as you keep the 4G switched off when you're not using it. She uses WiFi whenever she can as well, and it eats up less battery than 4G.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler