Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Occupy Taco Bell!!!

Re: Occupy Taco Bell!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »
Get off that Weight Watchers shit.  It'll never work. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 04:27:58 PM »
I don't know why, but I always want those three you mentioned.  When I am hungover I always want Captain D's, Waffle House, Hardees, and Taco Bell.

At Awful House, 90% of the time, I got the steak (Loosely used term) eggs and hashbrowns.  Get a big bottle of ketchup and two pieces of butter dripping toast and holy schnikies....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 04:30:12 PM »
Get off that Weight Watchers shit.  It'll never work.

It did before, I just fell off the wagon.  Lost 35lbs in about 5 months on it.  It's like any other diet, if you don't make it a lifestyle change, add in a little exercise, none of them will ever work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 04:41:30 PM »
Anyone ever have Dr. Lishak for Biology at Auburn.  That was a weird, but funny guy.  He told about his patented diet that would make you lose up to 50 pounds without changing your eating habits.  He'd been building it up like it was some incredible break through and finally he told us.

"There will be cycles where you lose about 10 pounds and then gain 7 back....lose 18 pounds and gain back 10...

First, you diet in the winter.  When you got to bed, strip down butt naked and take all the sheets and covers off the bed.  Open the window.  Now, after a night or two, you'll catch a pretty bad cold and wind up losing about 10 pounds.  You'll get better and gain some weight back, but keep sleeping naked with the window open.  Then you'll get the flu....and on and on.  He said eventually, you'll get pneumonia and that's where the biggest weight loss occurs...now some people have died from this diet."

Yeah, I know it sound random but if any of you had Lishak, you know what I'm talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 04:43:25 PM »
There's very little out there that won't kick some late night drunk/stoned munchies in the gut.  Even Krystals if you're messed up enough.  Admittedly, I'm not out much anymore in search of a late night munchie killer, but back in the day...the Awful House kicked ass.  And back at Auburn, yes...I would hit the Taco Smell on occasion to change things up.   

Taco Hell was always closer there on teh Ghay Street. Of course they have a Krystal now on College. Used to have to go out past the mall to get the gutbombs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »
Taco Hell was always closer there on teh Ghay Street. Of course they have a Krystal now on College. Used to have to go out past the mall to get the gutbombs.

Krystals was on Glenn when I was up there.  Not sure about it now.  When I was at Auburn, I played volleyball for AU my last couple of years.  We'd practice for 2 hours every afternoon in the old Barn...no AC...just sweat.  I was 6'4" and all of 180 lbs.  I'd leave practice every single evening and alternate between McDonald's and Wendy's.  Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese, large fries and large coke product.  Double w/cheese mayo/ketchup/mustard, large fries and large coke product. Point being, I could eat any damn thing I wanted back then.  I was young, plus I'd work it off every day.  I just gained 2.6 pounds typing that and thinking about how frickin' good a greasy Quarter Pounder w/ cheese is.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
It did before, I just fell off the wagon.  Lost 35lbs in about 5 months on it.  It's like any other diet, if you don't make it a lifestyle change, add in a little exercise, none of them will ever work.

Exactly!  It's just like any other diet. 

And "lifestyle change" has become hackneyed. 

Want to make a true change?  Educate yourself on nutrients and ingredients.  Buy seasonally and locally when you can.  Forget anything processed.  And don't be a dumbass with what you eat. 

Also, learn something about corn.  It's in everything.  Even what you don't think it's in - it's in.  And corn is processed into sugar. 

And if you're eating sugar - even just a bit - at each meal, you're going to gain weight.  Especially if you add more sugar on top of that corn sugar. 

I go Michael Pollan on this subject mainly because I've never felt better since I've started running away from the industrial food system. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »
Anyone ever have Dr. Lishak for Biology at Auburn.  That was a weird, but funny guy.  He told about his patented diet that would make you lose up to 50 pounds without changing your eating habits.  He'd been building it up like it was some incredible break through and finally he told us.

"There will be cycles where you lose about 10 pounds and then gain 7 back....lose 18 pounds and gain back 10...

First, you diet in the winter.  When you got to bed, strip down butt naked and take all the sheets and covers off the bed.  Open the window.  Now, after a night or two, you'll catch a pretty bad cold and wind up losing about 10 pounds.  You'll get better and gain some weight back, but keep sleeping naked with the window open.  Then you'll get the flu....and on and on.  He said eventually, you'll get pneumonia and that's where the biggest weight loss occurs...now some people have died from this diet."

Yeah, I know it sound random but if any of you had Lishak, you know what I'm talking about.

I had Lishak.  My 100% absolute favorite professor at Auburn.

"Girls who like to wear thongs?  You shouldn't.  When a girl wears a thong - especially all day - it rubs against the anus causing fecal matter to stick to the fabric.  That fabric then rubs up and down all day pushing the fecal matter down to the crotch area.  From there, it gets caught in the vagina which can cause health issues.  Not to mention, guys who like girls in thongs?  Think about this lesson the next time you...well...anyways." 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:10:55 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 06:00:18 PM »
Exactly!  It's just like any other diet. 

And "lifestyle change" has become hackneyed. 

Want to make a true change?  Educate yourself on nutrients and ingredients.  Buy seasonally and locally when you can.  Forget anything processed.  And don't be a dumbass with what you eat. 

Also, learn something about corn.  It's in everything.  Even what you don't think it's in - it's in.  And corn is processed into sugar. 

And if you're eating sugar - even just a bit - at each meal, you're going to gain weight.  Especially if you add more sugar on top of that corn sugar. 

I go Michael Pollan on this subject mainly because I've never felt better since I've started running away from the industrial food system.

You know what else corn is in?  Bourbon, 51% to be exact.  Which is why I feel off the wagon in the first place.  One night of having a few drinks, leads into another night of having more drinks.........etc....etc...etc until you are eating like shit and not exercising again.   If I can keep off the bottle, then my diet and exercise usually works itself out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 10:44:17 PM »
The XXL Chalupa was Taco Bell gold.  Can't believe that they don't make it a full time menu item.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 10:50:54 PM »
The XXL Chalupa was Taco Bell gold.  Can't believe that they don't make it a full time menu item.

Probably because it will kill anyone who eats it more than five times in a six month period. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
My boss came by today and wanted to know if I wanted to go to 5 guys.

"No, I am eating in today."  "You sure".  "Yeah, I will sit here and eat my chicken wrap and apple".  "Ok, then".   

I wanted to kill him.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »
My boss came by today and wanted to know if I wanted to go to 5 guys.

"No, I am eating in today."  "You sure".  "Yeah, I will sit here and eat my chicken wrap and apple".  "Ok, then".   

I wanted to kill him.   :sad:

The worst thing for me about trying to "diet" is I can't get the wife to comprehend what eating right is all about.  A typical day eating for me will consist of any of the following:  Oatmeal, fruit, tuna, salmon, grilled chicken, salads etc.  I come home and she's whipping up country fried steak and mashed potatoes.  "Honey, hand me a stick of butter...oh and grab that can of pure lard while you're in there."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 10:49:02 AM »
The worst thing for me about trying to "diet" is I can't get the wife to comprehend what eating right is all about.  A typical day eating for me will consist of any of the following:  Oatmeal, fruit, tuna, salmon, grilled chicken, salads etc.  I come home and she's whipping up country fried steak and mashed potatoes.  "Honey, hand me a stick of butter...oh and grab that can of pure lard while you're in there."
No wonder she keeps your balls in a purse.

My house is the 100% complete reverse of your situation. We should swap wives. ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »
Krystals was on Glenn when I was up there.  Not sure about it now.  When I was at Auburn, I played volleyball for AU my last couple of years. 

We had a men's volleyball team? Who knew. I used to know a female volleyball player. She was all SEC. Terry Duckworth. Cool chick.

But I digress. Krystal used to be where Dominos is today, I think. That place would be wrapped up with folks from 12 to like 3 or 4 when they closed. It would be so full that the empty bags would fill the floor such that you had to kick them out of the way to walk. And back then EVERYWHERE took checks. There was no such thing as a debit card. I remember getting my checks back at the end of the month and looking that the ones I wrote to Krystal at 2 in the AM. I have no idea how they cashed these things. I could barely make out anything but the number. Then all of a sudden Krystal moved WAY out past the mall. Only went there a few times after that. Not sure why they moved. I guess they lost their lease and Dominos paid more. Many a tough NEXT day after the Krystal trip. Gut bombs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »

Fuck you, I'm gonna eat and drink what I want to and pity the pall bearers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
We had a men's volleyball team? Who knew. I used to know a female volleyball player. She was all SEC. Terry Duckworth. Cool chick.

But I digress. Krystal used to be where Dominos is today, I think. That place would be wrapped up with folks from 12 to like 3 or 4 when they closed. It would be so full that the empty bags would fill the floor such that you had to kick them out of the way to walk. And back then EVERYWHERE took checks. There was no such thing as a debit card. I remember getting my checks back at the end of the month and looking that the ones I wrote to Krystal at 2 in the AM. I have no idea how they cashed these things. I could barely make out anything but the number. Then all of a sudden Krystal moved WAY out past the mall. Only went there a few times after that. Not sure why they moved. I guess they lost their lease and Dominos paid more. Many a tough NEXT day after the Krystal trip. Gut bombs!

Men's and women's volleyball was club sport back then.  The University provided the practice facility and equipment, uniforms and stuff. Since there was no league to speak of in the south, we footed the bill to travel around and play in tournaments.  There would be other schools like FSU, Georgia etc. and a lot of independent teams...with cool names...like Pussy Sharks. 

Checks were the thing.  And your student number was your SS# and you wrote it freely on everything.  Yep...the bank statement would have 47 checks for $2.46 to McDonald's and Wendy's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 12:01:01 PM »

I know that that location was literally on the city limits line between Auburn and Opelika or something because if a fight broke out (and fights would break out at the Krystal at 2am) both cities cops would show up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 12:05:26 PM »
Fights break out at the Sonic in Cullman, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 01:39:41 PM »
Fights break out at the Sonic in Cullman, too.

:wtf:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions