Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Teh EnBeeAys

Re: Teh EnBeeAys
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 01:36:55 PM »
I follow teh EnBeeAys.  And yes, I follow teh shitakety Hawks franchise.  They actually signed Jerry Stackhouse and Tracy McGrady, who between them are 214 years old.  They'll make the playoffs again and get put out in the 1st or 2nd round...as usual. 

Yep, this year should be wide open.  Meeyami just might put it all together.  I'm a big fan of Shane Battier (Dukey) but I think he might be a missing piece.  Plays big time D and can give them scoring if the big 3 are off.  I hope Kobe chokes on his own dork.

Did you see the game last night?  Miami didn't have James, Wade, or Miller and still beat the Hawks.  But it did take three overtimes and a last second three by Bosh at the end of regulation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 01:59:03 PM »
Did you see the game last night?  Miami didn't have James, Wade, or Miller and still beat the Hawks.  But it did take three overtimes and a last second three by Bosh at the end of regulation.

I did watch a bunch of that.  Pissed me off.  The Squawks just fiddle farted around in the OT's and I still think they need to go out and grab a big time point guard to run the show.  JJ would be 10X the scorer if it wasn't just his slow, old ass trying to create a shot everytime. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
I did watch a bunch of that.  Pissed me off.  The Squawks just fiddle farted around in the OT's and I still think they need to go out and grab a big time point guard to run the show.  JJ would be 10X the scorer if it wasn't just his slow, old ass trying to create a shot everytime.

I know you said you liked Marvin Williams earlier, but  I swear I've never seen him hit a shot outside of 10 feet.  It's like Stacey Augmon has returned from the grave to torture the Hawks again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 03:11:27 PM »
I know you said you liked Marvin Williams earlier, but  I swear I've never seen him hit a shot outside of 10 feet.  It's like Stacey Augmon has returned from the grave to torture the Hawks again.

Oh come on.  He catches fire at least once every 10 or so games.  One guy I do like is that Ivan whateverhisnameis.  Scary lookin' beast and a big banger with a few skillz.  Barkely sure liked him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 05:53:46 PM »
Sadly, Auburn basketball appears the best thing in the sports world I've got goin for me right now.

After all that smugness early in this thread, the Hornets are 3-10.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
Watched the Thunder and Celtics play a little last night.  The Thunder is for realz and the Celtics are really looking old.

On a side note, the Westbrook is a pretty good player, but the Thunder really need to deal him and get someone who will be more willing to set up Durant and defer a little bit.  He looked good last night but there was one point where Durant came down and hit 2 really tough shots in a row and looked to be really heating up.  Next three possessions were out of control, out of rhythm shots by Westbrook.  I could really see him turning into Starbury 2.0.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
The Hotlanta Squawks sit at 10-4 with Al Horford essentially out for the season.  They've split with the Bulls and Heat in 4 games so far so at least they look competitive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions