Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dead Island

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Dead Island
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 11:20:26 AM »
For the achievements that require chopping of heads without being hit, is it easier to jump into someone's level 1 game with my level 10 character?  I assume the Zombies are set to the level of the person hosting?  Everything we've been fighting have been around my level, and you are about 20 levels ahead of me.

Yea you have actually had it pretty easy since my weapons are so much higher leveled.  That's on e reason why I have been trying to hang back a lot and let you do as much killing as you can unless it's a real big badass.  You need the experience points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 03:07:26 PM »
Bump.

I bought a copy of this for my brother for Christmas.  After I received it from Amazon, I kind of want to open it.  Haha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »
Bump.

I bought a copy of this for my brother for Christmas.  After I received it from Amazon, I kind of want to open it.  Haha.

Fuck him.  Take it yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
Fuck him.  Take it yourself.
I should.  I might just get drunk and do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »
Fuck him. 

I should.  I might just get drunk and do it.

no surprises here...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 04:03:20 PM »
Sani is this game a must have? If so I'll pick it up tonight for the X-Box. BTW I love the X-Box, I will only buy X-box games from now on, with the exception of Ncaa Football.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 04:05:44 PM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 04:45:13 PM »
Depends on your definition of must have. It was a Damn fun game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 07:08:20 PM »
Sani is this game a must have? If so I'll pick it up tonight for the X-Box. BTW I love the X-Box, I will only buy X-box games from now on, with the exception of Ncaa Football.
Welcome to the awesomeness of XBox live.  What is your handle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »
Welcome to the awesomeness of XBox live.  What is your handle?
I know it's killer. I haven't set that up yet, I'll do it this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 07:16:52 AM »
I know it's killer. I haven't set that up yet, I'll do it this weekend.

If you are looking for single player awesomeness then you should go here......

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=13456.0

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
If you are looking for single player awesomeness then you should go here......

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=13456.0
That'll be my next game for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions