Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Q Dial picks his school.

Q Dial picks his school.
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »
Quinton Dial

4 star from Pinson. DTackle.

Held offers from UCF, Marshall, Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Florida. (pretty solid list)

Picks Alabama.

How many grillz Prowler?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:30:51 PM by El Guapo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Q Dial picks his school.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »
I'd say he's a 3.5 Grillz (a 1/2 point over middle of the road), due to the fact that he's still green and he takes plays off.  His coach does speak highly of him and said that he has the "Potential" to be the best DLineman that he's ever coached....That would be Sidell Corley, some other guy, and Willie "One Nut" Wyatt.  Yeah, that'll NEVER Happen.  He is bigger than both of them, but he'll never be the player that Coach Willie Wyatt was....Ever.  El Guapo, you should remember who WW was.  I know Jumbo does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »
Played at Gardendale?

Anyway, being that Dial has only played 3 years, I think he can only get better!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
I'd say he's a 3.5 Grillz (a 1/2 point over middle of the road), due to the fact that he's still green and he takes plays off.  His coach does speak highly of him and said that he has the "Potential" to be the best DLineman that he's ever coached....That would be Sidell Corley, some other guy, and Willie "One Nut" Wyatt.  Yeah, that'll NEVER Happen.  He is bigger than both of them, but he'll never be the player that Coach Willie Wyatt was....Ever.  El Guapo, you should remember who WW was.  I know Jumbo does.
I remember Willie "No Neck" Wyatt, one of the strongest people I have ever worked out with. Willie would have been a 5 grillz recruit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.